How to improve yourself?

I don't like how I am currently. I'm fat, shy, i have an odd voice, and I'm really ugly. :(
I'm also not allowed to wear make up and my odd voice is not from a hormonal problem.

72

Most Helpful Guy

• yes... you are very ugly...
    now you already think that you are ugly...
    sorry í cannot help you...

@pyrolulu...
    first of all stop thinking like that.
    you are also beautiful ( i know everyone says that... ).

men like shy girls... bonus...
    odd voice so what... many people have odd... sometimes odd things become reason for our success...

you don't know how you currently.
    it's simply means you are confused.
    so do not think that you look bad...

really ugly... it's your thinking...
    well í cannot say because í never seen you.

trust me. you will be change 50% if you just change your thinking... all start with a small thought in mind..

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel your pain, being insecure myself.
    1. You can lose weight by just cardio and lifting. There are a lot of dancing videos on YouTube that are super fun! I have found running to be very fun, you'd be surprised. Apparently running is a better form of therapy than a therapist, too.
    2. I'm shy too. Try just saying hi to classmates, things like that.
    3. If you don't like your voice, most people don't like theirs either so that's okay. Try practicing reading aloud by yourself or singing until you get the effect you like.
    4. You are not ugly! I'm sure you're not! I know you're beautiful!
    P. S. Just out of curiousity, why aren't you allowed to wear makeup?