What do you think of midi-rings?

I tried some rings on in a shop the other day~ they were labelled as large but i couldn't get them anywhere near past my knuckles and i don't have huge fingers. I then read that they were midi rings... I think that they seem kinda pointless? I'd be worried about them easily sliding off and they seem kind of awkward looking in my opinion? What do you think of midi-rings?What do you think of midi-rings?What do you think of midi-rings?

103

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that some look super cute and I've been looking at buying some lately! I have the same worries as you though! I wouldn't want them to just fall off because it seems like it'd be significantly easier for them to slide off since they're in a much more vulnerable spot. But something about the placement just makes them so super cute and fashionable in my opinion!