What do you think of midi-rings?

I tried some rings on in a shop the other day~ they were labelled as large but i couldn't get them anywhere near past my knuckles and i don't have huge fingers. I then read that they were midi rings... I think that they seem kinda pointless? I'd be worried about them easily sliding off and they seem kind of awkward looking in my opinion? What do you think of midi-rings?What do you think of midi-rings?What do you think of midi-rings?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that some look super cute and I've been looking at buying some lately! I have the same worries as you though! I wouldn't want them to just fall off because it seems like it'd be significantly easier for them to slide off since they're in a much more vulnerable spot. But something about the placement just makes them so super cute and fashionable in my opinion!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Never even heard of them before. they look cool, but if they aren't comfortable that's all that matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • reminds me ofEgyptian stuff.
    seems like you're damage it easy or just get in the way.
    it is interesting though

1|0
    0|0
  • They look beautiful on your fingers

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• They are cute if you don't plan on using your hands

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one that is gold and has a small diamond on it. I find them cute but I feel soo out of place with it sometimes. The funny thing is the first time I saw one, I thought it was a baby ring... Hilarious no? okay..

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the look but I've lost three trying to wear them so gave up. I just don't think my fingers are shaped right for it 😕

1|0
    0|0
  • Look annoying.
    I'd be fidgeting with those all day. Hahah

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh I don't wear them, but they look super cool! :3
    I might start wearing them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of rings... I hate those. It feels like I can't bend my fingers even though I can. I just don't like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them and wear them more than regular rings.
    They don't slide off in my opinion, at least they stay in place in my hands

2|0
    0|0
  • I kind of like them but I look for specific designs too

1|0
    0|0
  • yea I got one too
    I like the last 2 images
    the first one is meh

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes