Is there any pretty or average girl looking without make up left in this world?

every where i go i see girls with make up, one time i saw one girl without make up and i almost threw up not gonna lie, so is there any pretty or average looking girl without make up left in this world?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Females who wear makeup is a personal preference. Why should what a female do concern you so much? It is not like you are dating them or in a relationship with. I dont wear makeup but that does not mean that I will bash females who like it. I find that insecure men who do not want a female to get attention from other men to be bothered by this. There is nothing wrong with females doing things that make them happy.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • its not preference , its because they dont feel comfortable without make up simple as dat

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure but most depend on their make up. The pretty ones are usually worse with make up cause they're obsessed/addicted to the attention

Average and a bit above average are usually with no make up

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • "depend on their make up" so if there was no make up they would kill themselves right?

• They would be too afraid to be seen as just ok instead of omg look at that girl

Cause lta fAce. If you got a handsome guy, thats all natural

• hmm interesting

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't wear makeup I don't think its for me, the most I'll do is lipgloss or lipstick and people still compliment me/think I look good from time to time. To each their own

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister and I. Also 2 women I used to live with look great without make-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if you think im pretty but I rarely wear makeup and no one's thrown up at me yet.

All im wearing in my profile pic is eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
    • nice but whats the point of eyeliner?

• Show All
    • Its fun, I rarely wear makeup out in public cause its a lot of work but I like the artistic aspect of it. I use eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger cause my glasses are a teeny bit too big for my face so my eyes look out of proportion.

• ah i see

• I'm one the only thing I wear is lip gloss or sometimes lip stick, I'm not a fan of makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure they're out there

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes