Is there any pretty or average girl looking without make up left in this world?

every where i go i see girls with make up, one time i saw one girl without make up and i almost threw up not gonna lie, so is there any pretty or average looking girl without make up left in this world?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Females who wear makeup is a personal preference. Why should what a female do concern you so much? It is not like you are dating them or in a relationship with. I dont wear makeup but that does not mean that I will bash females who like it. I find that insecure men who do not want a female to get attention from other men to be bothered by this. There is nothing wrong with females doing things that make them happy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • its not preference , its because they dont feel comfortable without make up simple as dat

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure but most depend on their make up. The pretty ones are usually worse with make up cause they're obsessed/addicted to the attention

Average and a bit above average are usually with no make up

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • "depend on their make up" so if there was no make up they would kill themselves right?

• They would be too afraid to be seen as just ok instead of omg look at that girl

Cause lta fAce. If you got a handsome guy, thats all natural

• hmm interesting