I'm 16 and I already found some white hairs is this normal?

814

Most Helpful Guy

• The premature graying problem is largely genetic. Hair follicles contain pigment cells that produce melanin, which gives your tresses their color. When your body stops generating melanin, hair presents itself as gray, white, or silver.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try taking PABA , several studies found that it's deficiency is related to early graying. You can google it. Taking it along with vitamins of B group might stop the process. Also try putting amla on your scalp.
    But the process is normal and depends on your genes a lot. Did any of your parents have the same "problem"? If no it might be connected to stress or vitamin deficiency, if yes just embrace it, not a problem

• Thanks so you have experience with this?
      No my parents aren't grey yet and they didn't had this problem. I'm not really under a lot of stress accually just a little

• I'm very glad for you) good luck)!

• Thank you really sweet 😊