Do you feel FULLY confident in your body?

If not, what would you change?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I wish I was fuller figured and had thicker hair

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I'm average height, but I think I'm too curvy... I have a flat stomach, which I'm pretty proud of because I work out, but my boobs, butt, and thighs are too big and sometimes it's bothersome. :-/ I'm constantly knocking things over when I turn around, and sometimes my back hurts a lot... But, I only weigh 120-something lbs and I don't have stretch marks or cellulite, so, all in all, I guess it's not so bad. :-)

0|1
    1|0
    • You're probably really good looking. 120 isn't much at all! And big butts are way better than small butts. Have confidence girl, go kick ass (;

• Show All
    • Omg you're lucky
      How tall are you

• I think I'm 5'6"...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I don't think maybe people do. I've always been one that didn't care too much about what others thought about my physical appearance but I went to a dermatologist recently and never been more self conscious in my life! lol I think I know how most women must feel daily now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Working on getting in shape, I want to get down to weighing 180 pounds or less. I currently weight 197 so I gained like 10 pounds since last year. Been wanting to a flatter stomach and maybe a few abs to look ripped. Lose my gut and lose my love handles on the sides of my stomach.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is going to sound awfully egotistical 😬, but I really am happy/confident, with mine. I wouldn't change a thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, however I'm working very hard to better myself, nit just because I want a bigger more define body body but simply also because I LOVE lifting and working out, the adrenaline, excitement and with the energy, motivation, the after burn, satisfaction and ambition I have drives me,

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm. Id get me a new pair of knees. Mine hurt like a bitch. Id also made my feet smaller, theyre huge and i have trouble finding shoes. Wish i had zero body hair too. And maybe a few alterations down there. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm FULLY CONFIDENT that some day my body will fail entirely. But it's just a temporary place for my eternal soul.

0|0
    0|2
  • I'm who I am. I'm not who I was, which is good. But nevertheless, at least I'm doing my best to keep in shape and watch (mostly) what I eat and drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have beautiful eyes and the right facial structure. Facial hair is even and well-colored

1|0
    0|0
  • I need to lose at least ten pounds in order for my muscle and facial structure to be more visible.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably height since growth was stunted, but if can't do that, then face, mine is busted af

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Mmm women come in all different shapes and sizes. I guess you have to learn to love yourself then u will begin to love ur body, but not everyone is like that. Also! Having a good man that loves you for who you are and everything about you (body wise, as well as personality) then thats a bonus ;) :) and that is a real confidence booster!

1|0
    0|0
  • smaller waist, flat/toned stomach, thicker thighs, larger bum, a few cup sizes larger, paler skin, longer hair, thicker hair, straighter teeth, better smile, smaller shoulders, wider hips, 10 lbs lighter, even skin tone, whiter teeth, better eyebrows, and bigger lips.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm confident in my body and in myself. I try to make improvements on the things I can and not worry about the things I can't. I try to be the best beauty I can be with what I have been given and any imperfections keep me humble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the day.

I either think I am drop dead amazing looking or I think I look like trash. There is no in between.

3|0
    0|0
  • No not too much there are still some insecurities that I have. Such as my breasts I want them to be perkier and bigger and rounder but I doubt they will be since I am so petite. I also do not like my smile and plan to get braces very soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Wish My Stomach Was Flatter And Ass Was Fatter.. I Wish My Boobs Was A Size Or Two Bigger And Perkier

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually do. The only thing I sort of dislike is my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very confident in my body and how I look.
    I've lost a shit load of weight. I think I look great now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, for the most part. I do feel fully confident in my body

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if I could change something then I'd go back to my summer body which was lit 👅

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes