Do you feel FULLY confident in your body?

If not, what would you change?
  • Yes
  • No
I wish I was fuller figured and had thicker hair

1823

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I'm average height, but I think I'm too curvy... I have a flat stomach, which I'm pretty proud of because I work out, but my boobs, butt, and thighs are too big and sometimes it's bothersome. :-/ I'm constantly knocking things over when I turn around, and sometimes my back hurts a lot... But, I only weigh 120-something lbs and I don't have stretch marks or cellulite, so, all in all, I guess it's not so bad. :-)

• You're probably really good looking. 120 isn't much at all! And big butts are way better than small butts. Have confidence girl, go kick ass (;

• Omg you're lucky
      How tall are you

• I think I'm 5'6"...