Is jeans a must for teen guys? (age 16)?

title says it all

36

Most Helpful Girl

• No I do not think so

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for opinion. Reason me asking is because. I look a bit "I dont fit in the society and that also makes people are less interested to talk to me"

• Aah I see... well don't change too much for people to like you. You might just lose all that uniqueness

• I have no uniqueness atm so

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically I mean unless you're like me and consider twill pants a completely different thing or chinos only with those two can you avoid wearing denim jeans.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Maybe I should have typed "hard material pants". With jeans I also meant chinos etc

• Society does give off that, I'm a physically attractive person but I used to be very shy and did not try to dress well. When I dressed better and had better self esteem along with a haircut I got a lot of attention and I'd rate myself as a 9 so why not try dressing a little snazzier, you could get some benefits you didn't even know about.

• I know there is just advantages when wearing jeans. But since I have trouble changing myself. I wish the school actually had a school uniform or that my parents cared about me and my life