Is jeans a must for teen guys? (age 16)?

title says it all

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No I do not think so

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for opinion. Reason me asking is because. I look a bit "I dont fit in the society and that also makes people are less interested to talk to me"

• Show All
    • Aah I see... well don't change too much for people to like you. You might just lose all that uniqueness

• I have no uniqueness atm so

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically I mean unless you're like me and consider twill pants a completely different thing or chinos only with those two can you avoid wearing denim jeans.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Maybe I should have typed "hard material pants". With jeans I also meant chinos etc

• Show All
    • Society does give off that, I'm a physically attractive person but I used to be very shy and did not try to dress well. When I dressed better and had better self esteem along with a haircut I got a lot of attention and I'd rate myself as a 9 so why not try dressing a little snazzier, you could get some benefits you didn't even know about.

• I know there is just advantages when wearing jeans. But since I have trouble changing myself. I wish the school actually had a school uniform or that my parents cared about me and my life

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You can wear what you want in your free time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy in worn out or dark jeans

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it because it looks nice?

Would u think a guy "who is not wearing jeans" is still good enough?

• It was just a personal preference. But my ex boyfriend wore shorts sometimes and I thought he looked cute in them.

What Guys Said 5

Recommended myTakes