Does anybody know what kind of is this dress?

Does anybody know what kind of is this dress?Hello, i am looking for the dress just look like this or too similar. But i don't know where i could buy, because i almost never seen a dress with this details, arm detail and gingham detail... Thanks already

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The kind that looks incredible on a girl with nice breasts!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is an empire waist dress with a ruffled sweet heart neckline with lacing and a peasant sleeve with ruffle. Skirt is slightly flared with a ruffle that appears to be calf length. The picture is close to ten years old, and probably features designer clothing as it is a professional model in the photo.

Gingham tends to be a moderately priced fabric, available online. This is probably a moderately difficult dress to sew. If you want to duplicate it, consider a seamstress.

Otherwise look for other sweetheart neckline tops and dresses to mimic the look.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Empire waist dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its more a country style dress. You will not find it in fashion stores. Try some vintage shops.

1|0
    0|0
  • country vintage farm dresses like that you can find at etsy online

1|0
    0|0
  • All I know is that it is damn ugly

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes