My photographer thinks I should introduce my son to modeling but i'm scared cos I want him to have a normal life... I'm I making a mistake?

My son is only a year old and a photographer we work with suggested a few modeling agencies for us to try out. But I'm not sure I want to expose him like this, I really want him to have a normal life But at the same time I'm thinking if he does well then we could open an account and save the cash for him to get by when he's all grown up... what do you guys think?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. it's trending nowadays.. if your kid has the looks... certainly you may opt out for this.. but if you are too concerned about his normal life or in general.. ordinary life... then you may choose to back off !!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think it's cruel of parents to make their babies do that stuff. The baby doesn't have a say n what he does, and a lot of kids who did stuff like that grow up and hate it later and it messes them up

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's exactly what I though I'm afraid it might mess him up in the future

• Yeah that's never a good thing to make a child do when they can't consent to it