I've been struggling with my confidence lately?

I feel like I'm ugly & fat. Is it just me? I've been struggling with my confidence lately.?I've been struggling with my confidence lately.?I've been struggling with my confidence lately.?I've been struggling with my confidence lately.?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Throw on some shades and call yourself a big deal. You're the gal of the hour, the tower of power, too sweet to be sour.
    Fake confidence sprouts into real confidence eventually. That's how it worked for me anyway.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You are fine. It's part of being a teenager. Learn to love yourself for who you are in the good and the bad. Eat healthy. Sleep well. Exercise. Be kind and helpful to others. You'll feel much better when you see the happiness you get from making others happy. Being ugly and fat is relative. Don't be too hard on yourself, because years from. now you will look back and think, "what the hell was wrong with me".

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• you are cute! really! i have low confidence too... but anyway... i am here if you need any help! take care my little friend! hugs!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just baby fat still. Just eat right you will be sexy and all the guys will be after you.

0|0
    0|0
  • ur type is my favorite... be confident

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a beautiful kid.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you look fine. As we (teens) grow older, our body changes. If you feel like you're fat, don't worry. As you grow, you'll loose weight, and there'll be a lot of time to change. Just don't do anything stupid like surgery to look like a model. Hope I helped!😃👌👏👋

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes