• Hard to ignore
    Vote C
  • Absolutely adorable, you'll just wanna hug me
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had multiple people tell me I have a perfect smile to which I always credit my fabulous orthodontist whom without I'd have a hillbilly scarecrow grin. Really the only things you need for a great smile are a great orthodontist and the regular use of a toothbrush with toothpaste on it. I love dental hygiene

I sound like a little girl when I laugh because I'm a giggler. But I've recently had two guys keep harassing me with jokes until I laughed because apparently "It was all worth it to hear her laugh." So I guess my laugh is cute enough to be worth harassing me to hear it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY NIGHT!! It's so cute that you're a giggler and that your laugh is so cute. I hope I coincidentally get to meet you and hear it sometime 😊

• Show All
    • Aw thank you. I'm actually in a much better place now. I have a good job and friends who care about me. It took a lot to get here, but I finally made it and I'm leaving

• So glad to hear it :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I don't laugh anymore, I kind of just grin really big and lose the ability to breathe or make sound. Kind of sad but I've been told I have an okay smile

0|0
    0|0
    • That's sad, start laughing again, it'll make your husband happy :(

• i don't like smiling in general and mainly in pics so when I do, it light up the room and gives people that warm feeling.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry you don't like smiling, but I think you will be rewarded if you do it to make people happy, plus it's been proven that smiling has a good effect on ones health. Maybe you'll change your mind at some point 😊

• I've been told my smile is kind of adorable by some people. My laugh however is also contagious if I'm laughing hard enough lol

0|1
    0|0
  • hard to ignore. lol I smile and giggle a lot and I smile really big 😁😁

0|1
    0|0
  • I have such a terrible smile and laugh face, it's big and squishy and my eyes disappear like Emilia Clarke's... part of the reason I like her so much, we both have ugly laughs.
    https://i.imgur.com/Gqtdip5.gif
    dailygarlic.com/.../...arke-cracking-up-laughi.gif
    mrwgifs.com/.../...rke-Smiles-Laughs-On-Camera.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Today I was chatting with a female friend and she told me I was both sweet and cute

0|0
    0|0
  • My laugh is contagious, my smile is considered "cute"?

0|0
    0|0
    • Your laugh is contagious because people think it's cute and want to go along with you πŸ˜‰

• LOL i don't know, my laugh can make other people laugh. I'm not sure if they think my laugh is funny, or that i'm genuinely all giggly like that they feel like laughing as well lol

no clue sometimes.

• The fact that you're all giggly definitely plays a role. It's really cute when a girl is all giggly 😊 And thus people wanna be united in the interior and exterior joy you have!

• Everyone always tells me that I have a pretty smile

0|1
    0|0
  • It's totally D, lol :)

0|1
    0|0
    • That's awesome girl! Why isn't it in your profile pic? πŸ˜‰

• Cuz sometimes I say stuff on GaG I wouldn't want a school (future employer) to ever hear me say, lol , so gotta stay incognito :)

• That's a good idea. I hope I coincidentally meet you sometime so I can make you laugh. I have a super obscure mind in a way that gets people laughing pretty easily 😊

• people say I have a good smile, but that opinion is different for everyone

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm easy to please, I'm sure I'd find it beautiful :)

• People have told me my laugh is adorable.

0|1
    0|0
    • Use it to make people happy, you'll be rewarded if you do :)

• D if it's sincere

0|1
    0|0
  • Awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird

0|0
    0|0
  • it's repulsive

0|0
    0|0
  • My smile is average my laugh is annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I have a very nice smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's adorable

0|0
    0|0
    • You should've put your answer as not anonymous with a profile pic of you smiling so we can see your adorable smile πŸ˜‰

Recommended myTakes