Girls, how cute is your smile/laugh?

Please explain your answer

• Average
  • Kind of uplifting
  • Hard to ignore
    Vote C
  • Absolutely adorable, you'll just wanna hug me
    Vote D

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had multiple people tell me I have a perfect smile to which I always credit my fabulous orthodontist whom without I'd have a hillbilly scarecrow grin. Really the only things you need for a great smile are a great orthodontist and the regular use of a toothbrush with toothpaste on it. I love dental hygiene

I sound like a little girl when I laugh because I'm a giggler. But I've recently had two guys keep harassing me with jokes until I laughed because apparently "It was all worth it to hear her laugh." So I guess my laugh is cute enough to be worth harassing me to hear it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY NIGHT!! It's so cute that you're a giggler and that your laugh is so cute. I hope I coincidentally get to meet you and hear it sometime 😊

• Aw thank you. I'm actually in a much better place now. I have a good job and friends who care about me. It took a lot to get here, but I finally made it and I'm leaving

• So glad to hear it :)