What do you think of guys who wear cartoon character T-shirt. Is it a turn off?

What do you think of guys who wear cartoon character T-shirt. Is it a turn off?...?What do you think of guys who wear cartoon character T-shirt. Is it a turn off?...?What do you think of guys who wear cartoon character T-shirt. Is it a turn off?...?

• yeah of course
  • No
  • I'm neutral about it
    Vote C
  • I don't know
    Vote D

2115

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• To all the women who call me immature for wearing my Dragon Ball Z shit, I have a message for you:

Real maturity isn't being obsessed with trying to "look mature." That's a mark of childishness. Children try to look and act more grown-up than they are. Children feel self-conscious about their age, and trying to look mature. Adults don't. Period.

Mature adults wear what they want to wear because it works for them and they've got shit to do and better things to worry about than making sure nobody finds out they actually like a cartoon show. ("Like, oh my gosh, the horror! He watches drawings! Oh my God! What a creep! His mother must be so heartbroken!")

Dragon Ball Z is fucking awesome and I wear my Dragon Ball Z shirts so other awesome people can find me and come talk to me or at least give me a respectful nod in public.

You know why else I wear it? To keep stupid, dumb normie scum from thinking I'm one of their kind, because it annoys me when normies try to talk to me about anything, it's always something completely meaningless and inane. Wearing my Dragon Ball Z shirts (And Firefly) saves me time and boring conversations that don't go anywhere. But every time I wear one, all the cool people come up to me and tell me about cool stuff instead. It's great.

I wore a few Dragon Ball Z shirts when I was a kid too, I was always very mature for my age.