What do you think of guys who wear cartoon character T-shirt. Is it a turn off?

What do you think of guys who wear cartoon character T-shirt. Is it a turn off?...?What do you think of guys who wear cartoon character T-shirt. Is it a turn off?...?What do you think of guys who wear cartoon character T-shirt. Is it a turn off?...?

• yeah of course
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I'm neutral about it
    Vote C
  • I don't know
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• To all the women who call me immature for wearing my Dragon Ball Z shit, I have a message for you:

Real maturity isn't being obsessed with trying to "look mature." That's a mark of childishness. Children try to look and act more grown-up than they are. Children feel self-conscious about their age, and trying to look mature. Adults don't. Period.

Mature adults wear what they want to wear because it works for them and they've got shit to do and better things to worry about than making sure nobody finds out they actually like a cartoon show. ("Like, oh my gosh, the horror! He watches drawings! Oh my God! What a creep! His mother must be so heartbroken!")

Dragon Ball Z is fucking awesome and I wear my Dragon Ball Z shirts so other awesome people can find me and come talk to me or at least give me a respectful nod in public.

You know why else I wear it? To keep stupid, dumb normie scum from thinking I'm one of their kind, because it annoys me when normies try to talk to me about anything, it's always something completely meaningless and inane. Wearing my Dragon Ball Z shirts (And Firefly) saves me time and boring conversations that don't go anywhere. But every time I wear one, all the cool people come up to me and tell me about cool stuff instead. It's great.

I wore a few Dragon Ball Z shirts when I was a kid too, I was always very mature for my age.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Depends on if it's something I like too 😏 Eh, I'm fine with them.

0|3
    0|0
  • Generally I'm more or less neutral about it. As long as it's not his personal style and he wears on daily basis, cartoon T shirts from time to time can be cute. Too much cartoon Ts can come off as a bit... childish. It also depends on the character.
    ✔️ Anime or a super hero like Batman is kind of cool
    ❌ Sponge Bob or Donald Duck is not so cool :/

1|1
    0|0
  • I feel like it's really ok if the young man or an older man likes to wear funny cartoon t-shirts.
    It just has to be in his own time not for a formal event or at a party.
    :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Far from it, I like it when guys can still portray their love for cartoons, anime or whatever else. I think it's a great quality to be able to hold onto one's likes from their childhood.

0|5
    0|0
  • Of course it's fine! I love that stuff too... I'm pretty sure I have one of those Iron Man t-shirts... :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • If they're under 24 it's cool. But DBZ shirts can only be pulled off by someone socially outgoing and in shape.

0|4
    0|0
  • i'm find with that kind of cartoons, not sure if it's spongebob or something

1|2
    0|0
  • it depends on the guy. They look a bit childish but if he looks and acts mature it's fine

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it when a guy wears clothes like that, I think it's really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol my boyfriend wears this type of shirts😂

0|5
    0|0
  • I dont mind it if he wears that to the gym or on a hike.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont mind it. #animefan

1|5
    0|0
  • Why would it be a trun off? I think it would be great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's completely cool

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm super geeky I like those kind of stuff

1|3
    0|0
  • The first guy is acceptable.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depend if it's a cartoon I like or no

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends what shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a Disney t shirt. I haven't been wearing it because of my age, but I still love it.

0|1
    0|0
  • At 17? No

At 27? Maybe

At 37? Never

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 14

• Damn, this is so me! I wear a lot of tees with classic Disney characters on them. It's just that I am a fan of Disney stuff, and I am still a child within.

If 'some' women are turned off by this, they can remain 'off' for all I care. Plenty of other women won't use my choice of clothing to judge me as a person!

0|1
    0|0
  • I always think such guys have not grown out of their childish ways.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lmao, i think usernames like Directx is , not the shirt.

1|2
    0|0
  • I've casually wore those kind of shirts before when i had not a lot of other fresh clothes to wear and felt comfortable about it

just wear what you want ma dont let others make you feel little about it as long as you feel comfortable in it go for it :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. It isn't necessary a deal breaker. But it's not my preference either and I do prefer a more mature style.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't get turned on by men, so it doesn't matter what they have on their shirt. Some of the comic shirts are pretty cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it looks immature but wear anything you want as long as you are confident with it

0|2
    0|0
  • that shit is gay bro, act like dress like an adult of you are one.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think most of the time girls dont like it so much but its cool around the guys

0|1
    0|0
  • I want all those shirts. ... Okay the DBZ ones only but still. Want em. Bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do women get wet at men having tatoos which is painted on ink/drawings on their bodies but dude who wears DBZ t-shirt is a turn off?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm choosing Dragon Ball stuff over women any day of the week!

1|1
    0|0
  • I think the better question is why should any guy care? Wear what ever you feel like wearing and forget what anyone else thinks. I laughed at that pink saying ''the first guy is acceptable'' bwhahaha like it would matter if she thought it wasn't.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes