What body type are you attracted to?

There are soo many guys I know who are mostly attracted to big booty and big boobs. And a lot of girls are attracted to guys with six pack and big muscles. Soo I just wanted to know if some of you guys or girls are attracted to something different or is it the same for you. Also if you are someone who isn't so much attracted to their psychical appearance. Personally I'm really attracted to guys who has a good sense of style other than that their body type doesn't really play a big role.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the most common if for women to like six packs and moderately large muscles and for men to like slim waist with moderately large boobs and butt.

The next most common for both is probably to like slimmer than that - lean muscles on men or a petite woman with small perky boobs and butt. And then a few people like 'bigger is better' on either. Since neither huge muscles or huge curves are common, people with them will be quite popular even though it's not most people's favourite - more people like each then have that body.

Finally a few people do genuinely like overweight - but far fewer than actually are overweight.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find physical attraction with big burly superhero-big guys, but from athletic (more soccer player, less linebacker), to average to even kind of lanky/skinny (like male fashion models; notice that they are often skinny but almost never bony). And to be frank, not into an overweight guy. If he's working on it fine, but I prefer someone at least generally healthy.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I like girls of all boob sizes, small boobs are cute, large ones up until a point. I don't need a big booty, I like small to average booties!馃槏 Hair is my main attraction, I like soft hair馃槏 Even though I've said dll this, a girl's personality can be the be all and end all. If I like her personality, nothing else matters.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like
    -thin-average-athletic-shapely
    -short-average-tall
    -all natural hair color-most unnatural color-no hair
    -no-tats, some tats-
    -no piercings-some piercings
    -most nationality's - most ethnicity -most religions
    -an honest-trustworthy-brave-clean-cheerful-thrifty-reverent person

2|0
    0|0
  • I really like plus size women like Ashley Graham
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b238ecdb32.jpg
    Anything but athletic women with 6 pack or muscles

2|0
    0|0
  • a lot of girls I met don't like a guy with my body im a built guy but. the way I do bodybuilding isent like it is. now days I dont. got a flat little chest with a little muscle under it I dont got little tones muscles I don't have a little 6 pack because im super. skinny. my body type is more bulky like Arnold Schwarzenegger I got a huge chest and a bulky type of. body and a lot of girls find me disgusting im not fat I got a skinny waist and all but when I go to pop my pecks I hear ewww ;_;

0|1
    0|0
  • i like slim girls who are cute and have soft skin like I dunno why but I like that but I think it mainly depends if they make me laugh and if I have fun with them even at boring moments

1|0
    0|0
  • Same for me. But there's a bit of leeway. If she has small boobs but a ghetto booty that's still workable. Hell even both can be small as long as it isn't bony to where I can feel her ass poking my legs when she's sitting on my lap. Definitely not fat girls, gross, would rather stick to jacking off even if a fat girl offered a hand job (actually happens rather often with some of my fat female friends).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say the most attractive girls to me are taller (5'8"-5'11") and fit. But it's not a deal breaker for me. If you're attractive, you're attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to a petite body. Big boobs seem overrated (no offense)

2|1
    1|0
  • Honestly, I don't really have a preference. I look at their face first before I look at their body. I think all body types are beautiful. I'm attracted to so many. She doesn't have to have big boobs or a big booty. Just fair boobs and a nice booty is good with me. But I guess athletic, slim, or curvy type that have style and have a great personality. Her face, especially her eyes is what get me. I'm not attracted to the body type of people who are morbidly obese and around that area. That's not attractive to me at all, physical wise and health wise.

1|1
    0|0
  • Shorter girls are cuter. I like her to be a bit on the thick side, since that makes physical contact feel more affectionate. Boobs should be small or medium size, it's weird when they're large. Butt should be nice and round with a decent radius

1|0
    1|0
  • I like short girls but they have to somewhat curvy and not just skinny as it's a turn off for me. Maybe medium breast and butt but nothing bigger than that. Also have a beautiful smile and dresses nicely though can dress sexy without showing off too much skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really a matter of "what body type am I attracted to," more like a matter of "what body types am I NOT attracted to."

I tend to be pretty flexible when it comes to body but there's a point where I say "no."

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic looking body, don't care about boobs, but I care about nice butt. not too big.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been attracted to all kinds, but for some reason it is petite and cute girls that I like most.

1|1
    1|0
  • no real preference, though i love women with small breasts and pale skin

1|0
    0|0
  • I like soft, chubby, thick girls. I always think they look better whatever clothes they wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont really like big asses. Big boobs are great but its mostly about the ratio. not scrawny but not bulky. basically fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls that are short and skinny. Small bum and chest. I guess I'm different

1|0
    0|0
  • i only dont like super slim size, preefer plus size, but there is more than only a body to get attracted to...

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like nice people, male of female if your nice I'll love ya XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a few types like cute small girls or the longer smart /nerdy looking girls breasts ehh not that important if it's between B and D I'm a happy man a nice butt is important but all girls can get that from running and squats so I tend to incurrige them to training with me
    Just remember that there are a lot of hot chicks 馃惀 out there who are almost brainless so it's not only looks because those have a one night experationdatum and after that night you should get them out of your house 馃槀If you want to be someone's girlfriend personalitie is way more important and by the way body language helps maybe even more than looks check Melissa van Edwards on YouTube but good looks help you to get noticed by the guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone like Miesha tate or Mackenzie dern body type. Fit but still good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • my ideal is about 5'6, 130 lbs ish, large A or small B, athletic build.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute smiley feminine face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Big tits. Big ass. Dick sucking lips.

0|0
    1|0
  • Girl with a great smile and great personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • im a simple man. I see big booty, and I get hard.

0|1
    3|0
  • Bodies that look like horses

0|0
    0|0
  • Bigger girls r great gorgeous and not snobby

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the female body. In short, girls.

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• For guys, I tend to be more attracted to slim or average guys. For girls, it tends to be average or a little chubbier.

1|0
    0|0
  • For body type I like slimmer or athletic dudes maybe nice back/shoulders, and yea style can really do a lot for a person

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy with broad shoulder and a flat stomach (no need of abs but toned a bit)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like slim guys. Not skinny like omg bones sticking out. Slim and some slight muscle definition :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like men with a little meat on their bones. Most of the guys I'vebeen into have had some chub

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic/Medium/Muscular

1|0
    0|0
  • Chubby dad bods 馃憣

0|1
    0|0
  • Chubby guys/dad bod

0|1
    0|0
  • 0.0095% body fat

0|0
    1|0
  • I like muscular guys

0|0
    0|0
  • muscular

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I don't necessarily need muscles. honestly I'm kinda attracted to naturally skinny guys, I don't know why.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes