Which piercing?

• Nose
  • Belly button
  • Ear lobe (again)
    Vote C
Update

62

Most Helpful Guy

• Ears can almost always use another hole or two, but I'm a guy with an ear fettish. Nose and naval are ok, but not what I would consider 'hot'. I like classy ear piercings, not trashy. There's a fine line between the two that I can not clearly define, but it has more to do with the overall style than just the piercings.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nose- hole in your face. Try a magnetic nose stud. I did and no longer want a nose piercing. Belly button hurts like a b*tch. Ear lobe is okay, consider maybe cartilage. However look at other piercings! Eyebrow, collarbone, back (if you have back dimples), hip

• I've looked at some of those and I kinda like the hip but I'm worried about it getting in the way. I'm actually quite active.
      The belly button I've always thought wasn't pretty.

It hurts to get it done? I've read up on it and I heard it doesn't

• The belly button does hurt, yes. A hip piercing shouldn't get too in the way, you can tape over it if you wish. Remember to think these things through or you might regret them later.

• I can't get anything done until I'm 18. I know that for sure.
      I know i don't want to go too crazy with it and I'd rather have a more common one. Like a nose or belly button or cartilage and I've thought about belly button because it's easy to hide