How many bras is to many?

my friend saw my underwear drawers and thought it was crazy how many i have. i only have about 4 different ones i wear but i have hard time throwing out old ones.

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Get rid of clothes you don't wear. It just gets in the way -- you open the drawer or the closet and see all this crap that you won't wear. It's a downer. You want to see a bunch of stuff that makes you happy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I work at VS I have a skewed view, but I stopped buying new ones when I got to 18. lol
    You just need 2 or 3 bra for t-shirts, and a strapless, for going out at the bare minimum. You should wash your bra after 2 or 3 wears, more frequently if you sweat a lot or in the summer months. The more bras you have, the less frequently they need to be washed. You should throw out your bras when they get stretched or torn or if they haven't fit you for a long time. Hand washing them keeps them nicer for a longer period of time. If your friend has less than 4 bras... she's probably wearing the same one or 2 everyday. that's gross. because no one has time to hand wash 3 times a week and the machines tear them up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I worked a VS for a few years too. I take good care of them i just have a hard time getting rid of ones because i might need them someday

• As long as they still fit then it's nice to have variety. Sometimes you want to wear something a little sexier, but lace and patterns don't work for everyday. If it fits and is in great condition keep it. If it's loose or torn or faded/stained toss it. Lol you aren't crazy for having a mini lingerie collection.