• Yes, it's unattractive
    Vote A
  • No, it's attractive
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to say "unattractive" but not personally a fan of it for practical reasons.

I had a girlfriend before who had hair that long and it was hard, for example, to sneak into bed late at night without waking her up since she'd let her hair down and her hair would cover the bed. Inadvertently I'd sometimes give her a rude awakening by leaning on her hair by accident.

I prefer around shoulder-length hair on a girl.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooou almost half and half! I put unattractive because people would usually have a laugh and say ew her hair is touching her butt. Could also get caught, be a annoying on windy days, and you will have to tame that mane to maintane it. Like look after it well to keep it healthy looking with no split ends etc... but it would be nice to modeling and styling!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I likes shoulder length best. I thinks this hair is too long. Mostly because of practical reasons like showering, products, people bumping in it etc. But I wouldn't say it's directly unattractive either and I've seen much worse hairstyles in real life. E. g. certain alternative styles (Emo, goth, punk, scene etc.) and unnatural hair dyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair makes it easier for your opponent to grab your hair and control your head and posture with it in grappling/MMA situations. That hair is just a handlebar for some guy to grab so he can get more leverage while he's launching punches into your face.

Anybody who does things to make it easier for their opponents to kick their ass is stupid in my opinion, and I have a really, really hard time finding that kind of stupidity attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally
    like Long hair...
    Well depend upon girl to girl...
    but I love Long hairs.

well your are long but actually too much long...
    anyways I like it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know it really depends how well she manages it and deals with it in bed. many men like to get rough and that would really kill the mood if her hair kept getting caught up and pulled. she either have to get used to that or find a way to keep out of the way

0|0
    0|0
  • When I see something like that, I am always reminded of little girl who never want to cut their hair. Somebody forgot to grow up.

0|0
    1|0
  • That is way long. You must spend an hour in the shower and a lot of money on product

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't really like it that long... mid back is the longest I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a little creepy because it reminds me of the girl from the Ring or Grudge.

0|1
    0|0
  • long hair is sexy but the girl i like has short hair its ok either way

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's way too long. When we would go out she would need 6 hours to do her hair

0|1
    0|0
  • i kinda like it but its kinda too long. i can't see your butt so that sucks. but if it was this long and kept really nice looking that maybe i can dig

0|0
    0|0
  • its not a deal breaker but it is weird tho, she looks like rapunzel haha

0|0
    0|0
  • not unattractive, but it covers the booty which is an absolute nogo :P

0|0
    0|1
  • I like long hair very much... that's damn attractive <3

0|0
    0|0
  • My personal opinion is it's just beautiful I love it that long

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not unattractive but It's better to cut it shorter

0|0
    0|0
  • its attractive, and it show's how much patience you have. 👌
    its awesome. trust me

0|0
    0|0
  • too long.

1|1
    0|0
  • It is very very very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what it's attached to

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men like it. I prefer shorter hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure why people would call it unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • That must make a ginormous bun lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems a bit much

0|0
    0|0
  • no really attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn. that's cool bro

0|0
    0|0
  • nops... boyz like me love them.. 😘😘

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very appealing

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if it is longer than mid back, it will get in the way too often.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• To me it looks like a wig or like an old witch sort of thing... It's unattractive... and probably terrible to keep...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would NEVER grow it that long
    The longest I've had and the longest I'd grow is this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...329d0acf6d.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • A little. I love my boyfriend's long hair but it's shorter than that, about to the small of his back. This is a little too much for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long hair like that, it reminds me of rapunzel. Not very practical but imagine all the different styles you could do!

0|0
    0|0
  • its pretty. something about mermaids comes to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice but not practical. So i think it has to be shorter haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks pretty awesome. I approve.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but a little shorter

0|0
    0|0
  • Just imagine all the braiding potential

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope