Is long hair like this unattractive?

Is long hair like this unattractive?

• Yes, it's unattractive
  • No, it's attractive

1130

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to say "unattractive" but not personally a fan of it for practical reasons.

I had a girlfriend before who had hair that long and it was hard, for example, to sneak into bed late at night without waking her up since she'd let her hair down and her hair would cover the bed. Inadvertently I'd sometimes give her a rude awakening by leaning on her hair by accident.

I prefer around shoulder-length hair on a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooou almost half and half! I put unattractive because people would usually have a laugh and say ew her hair is touching her butt. Could also get caught, be a annoying on windy days, and you will have to tame that mane to maintane it. Like look after it well to keep it healthy looking with no split ends etc... but it would be nice to modeling and styling!