Guys what are your preferences?

I was wondering what your p references concerning hairstyles on women... short? long? curly or straight? share your views on the topic...😊

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Shoulderlength give or take. Straight, wavy or curly doesn't really matter. I don't find overly short hair especially flattering, though some can pull it off. Long hair looks feminine, but I don't find it as practical or stylish as the shoulderlength styles can achieve.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• I prefer long hair, usually shoulder length. I likes both straight, wavy and slightly curly hair. Most women doesn't suit short hair and should wait with it till they're old. Old women suits short hair more than young women in my opinion and I've seen very few young women who actually suits short hair. In general speaking I dislikes pixie haircut.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything that suits her.

But I never thought I got a specific time till I had 2 girlfriend same type.+1 sided.

Jolly with glasses a bit nerdy look , baby face , cute.
    3 of them brown hair , the funny part the first 2 I didn't even see their hair but found out their real hair color are brown =.=! So I guess I have a type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asked too often.
    I like when her hair is at least down to her shoulders. I guess that's medium - long.
    Straight, Curly, Wavy, doesn't really matter. All styles can look good if done correctly.
    I am more into blondes for some reason.

1|1
    0|0
  • Generally speaking I would prefer long hair, straight or curly ! Even if there are some girls who look so pretty with short hair as well.

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls with short hair to shoulders, love curly hair 😍 your hairstyle in your display picture is my preference

1|0
    0|0
  • personally i like long straight hair not too long but you know back length kind with a very little frizzy kind.. does it makes sense? lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer a girls hair to be anywhere from a little past the shoulders to the middle of her back for length, not to long and not to short. I like either wavy or straight, not big on really curly though. Also, I'm good with really any color of hair too (natural color, not dyed).

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the guy. I'm drawn to the one-side shaved, other side short sort of punk rock look

1|1
    0|1
  • I like long wavy hairs the most, but anything that suits the specific girl nicely is a good choice :D

1|3
    0|0
  • In general, I prefer curly hair, but any style is fine with me as I don't consider that a deal breaker.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love long hair because I can brush it and braid it. Which is a really good way to grow closer to a SO without getting sexual

1|0
    0|0
  • for me it doesn't bother me much what hairstyle a girl has but i know not every girl can make a short hair style work and only a few people can pull it off

1|0
    0|0
  • Any thing from just above shoulder length to longer. Short hair makes straight girls look like dykes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Shoulder to mid-back length. I prefer natural color and texture, regardless of what that may be. I don't like it when I can tell that a woman's hair is something other than natural, even if it is going gray.

0|0
    0|0
  • my preferences related to her personality and soul.
    she should be lovely romantic kind loyal honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one has a spesefic... im Arabian do it would be better to have a long hair here... not with any cut , just straight

1|0
    0|0
  • straight curly, doesn't really matter, but if its to short like above the neck then I just can't get into it sorry

0|1
    0|0
  • Long and straight. It can be short but not too short. Also I like blonde hair so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I myself prefer a woman to have either shoulder length hair or just below the shoulders but too short or too long doesn't really interest me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair!

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes