Best foundation coverup?

im looking for the holy grail of foundations. whats your fave coverup

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Be natural miss
    Better u stay away from all those shirty chemicals as it will do you no good in the long run

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why don't you f off

• Sun and smoking, besides hardcore drugs, are the top contributors to aging. Besides, the asker was asking about foundation, not whether she should go without.

• I just said this are not good in the long run that's all

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for a stick foundation. Tinted moisturizers, and liquid foundations tend to offer only sheer to medium coverage. Stick foundations tend to have a more matte look and offer more of a full coverage. The super holy grail of foundations/coverups is like Dermablend or Dermaflage which are used by professionals to cover up things like scars or to hide Vitiligo or port wine stains.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE