Best foundation coverup?

im looking for the holy grail of foundations. whats your fave coverup

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be natural miss
    Better u stay away from all those shirty chemicals as it will do you no good in the long run

2|0
    2|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why don't you f off

• Show All
    • Sun and smoking, besides hardcore drugs, are the top contributors to aging. Besides, the asker was asking about foundation, not whether she should go without.

• I just said this are not good in the long run that's all

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for a stick foundation. Tinted moisturizers, and liquid foundations tend to offer only sheer to medium coverage. Stick foundations tend to have a more matte look and offer more of a full coverage. The super holy grail of foundations/coverups is like Dermablend or Dermaflage which are used by professionals to cover up things like scars or to hide Vitiligo or port wine stains.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 20

• Bobbi brown corrector.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too Faced Born This Way
    Marc Jacobs Remarcable
    Urban Decay All Nighter

Drugstore choices:
    Bourjois Air Mat
    L'oréal Infalible

All of them have a matte finish, except the one from Too Faced has a more luminous finish, good thing it's buildable. Marc Jacobs and Urban Decay All Nighter have a really high coverage, which is great, they're the best. They give a doll like skin effect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Becca Complete Coverage Makeup
    Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation
    Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup

My HG is either Tom Ford Traceless, Bobbi Brown Skin Natural or Nars Tinted Moisturiser.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clinique beyond perfecting foundation and concealer is great coverage and it lasts all day my friend swears by it

I use max factor 3 in 1 which is medium coverage buts it's build-able and it's a matte finish

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind of finish and coverage are you looking for?

1|0
    0|0
    • full coverage matte fish i have oily skin

• Show All
    • Mac - Studio fix fluid
      Kat Von D - Lock it (it's a super thick foundatio)
      Marc Jacobs - Remarcable full cover foundation
      Milani - Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 foundation
      Inglot - HD foundation
      Cover FX - Cream foundation
      Loreal I can't remember the exact name but I think it's unfaillible mat or something like that, super good tho!
      Estee Lauder - Double wear

• Oh *matte I'm sorry! Lol

• I actually use dream velvet by maybelline. It's super cheap and lasts forever.

I've tried $100 foundations before and they can't compare with this one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. Light, but it really covers up unwanted blemishes and it gives you a dewy finish. Another one is Maybelline Fit Me Foundation not because I tried it but all my friends use it and love it so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like mixing revlon colorstay and milani conceal + perfect foundation. I have oily skin tho. Loreal true match is a great option if you have trouble finding your shade. The tarte hybrid gel foundation is great for natural makeup ( for dry skin)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. You're likely not doing yourself any favors skin wise. Find a good face wash and moisturizer

2|0
    1|0
  • I have clear skin so I don't need much coverage and I use Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use Loreal true match, the one that comes in those clear glass bottles. Its enough to color over my dark circles.

1|0
    0|0
  • estee lauder double wear liquid foundation
    RMK moisture cream foundation

the first is known for its coverage and durability

the second is very luxurious and full coverage but might not be available outside japan

0|0
    0|0
  • I use Clinique because I have a skin condition. It completely covers and lasts all day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't use foundation all that much but when I do my two go to foundations are Make Up For Ever HD foundation and Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a pretty clear skin so I just use a kiko mineral foundation cause I have oily skin and that works good for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybelline, Fit Me concealer is the absolute bomb! Don't wear a lot of make up personally but just a little bit on redness and dark rings/tired eyes does wonders!

0|0
    0|0
  • estee lauder double wear, i love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Estée Lauder double is the one for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kay von d lock it

0|0
    0|0
  • Japonesque. Hard to find but incredible.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes