Which swimsuit should I get?

This one
https://www.zaful.com/low-back-solid-color-one-piece-swimwear-p_123227.html

Or this one?
https://www.zaful.com/backless-scalloped-one-piece-swimwear-p_251334.html

I want a simple/minimalistic look, and I actually swim/get in water as well as lounge.

If it helps, I have caramel brown skin and super-short dark hair, and in the summer my nails are usually painted clear or red.

Also, what's your experience on shopping for swimsuits online? Any tips?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how dark of a skintone you have. The dark one will probably accentuate your body more so than the white will, but the white one will contrast well, again, depending on how dark the tone of your skin is.

0|0
    0|0
    • The closest comparison that I could find, if not exact, is Gabrielle Union's color.

• I don't really care about the colour myself, it's more for your own choice. :)

If you pick the dark one, you will appear lighter, and if you pick the white one, you will appear darker. Question is, which do you rather want, considering that? I'm sure both would end up looking great anyhow. If you want me to pick anyway, I will just say the dark one, because I'm prone to pick darker colours, over the lighter ones. :)

• Good point, thanks!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• though both will look good on you, I think white one

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st one

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the White one looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a bikini better tan

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter cuz in the end everything is going to be taken off

0|0
    1|0
  • black one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• You have a caramel complexion, therefore I believe white would compliment you more

1|0
    0|0
  • Since you are dark, white is a good choice. But it depends on your body type. Black hides more than white.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second style better but would worry about it getting dingy

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the white one but it feels as if it'd go see-through! :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Result 😉👍

• That's the thing.. I love the white as well, and it does have that weird texture over it, but I don't know this brand, so it may be see-through.. not what I'm looking for, since I'll mostly be around family/friends that aren't a SO... should I get the black to be safe (I love that one too)?

• If it's only between those 2 then yeah, maybe the black would be better for you?

• Either one is great, but with your skin tone, the white swimsuit would look even better due to the contrast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are really cute but I'd go with the white one

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go with the white one

0|0
    0|0
  • The black one

0|0
    0|0
  • Second one White

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the scalloped one's design, but I always prefer the color black. I think both are cute and functional looking. Due to their price, I don't think these are very high quality, but probably great for one or two season's use.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one. But I'm not huge on the color white unless I'm getting married lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes