Which swimsuit should I get?

This one
https://www.zaful.com/low-back-solid-color-one-piece-swimwear-p_123227.html

Or this one?
https://www.zaful.com/backless-scalloped-one-piece-swimwear-p_251334.html

I want a simple/minimalistic look, and I actually swim/get in water as well as lounge.

If it helps, I have caramel brown skin and super-short dark hair, and in the summer my nails are usually painted clear or red.

Also, what's your experience on shopping for swimsuits online? Any tips?

127

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how dark of a skintone you have. The dark one will probably accentuate your body more so than the white will, but the white one will contrast well, again, depending on how dark the tone of your skin is.

• The closest comparison that I could find, if not exact, is Gabrielle Union's color.

• I don't really care about the colour myself, it's more for your own choice. :)

If you pick the dark one, you will appear lighter, and if you pick the white one, you will appear darker. Question is, which do you rather want, considering that? I'm sure both would end up looking great anyhow. If you want me to pick anyway, I will just say the dark one, because I'm prone to pick darker colours, over the lighter ones. :)

• Good point, thanks!