So im a bit chubby and im wondering. Do guys like girls with some meat on them or should I try to become thinner?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Right. Lemme guess, you're talking about THIS kind of 'a bit chubby':

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../19.jpg

Newsflash- That ISN'T 'chubby'. That's 'morbidly obese'. And that ISN'T 'meat'- meat is protein. That, is FAT. Oil. Grease. Lard. Blubber. Tell me- how heavy are you? And what's your BMI?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • why are you so edgy and defensive? lol...

• I am sorry I do not understand maybe find a picture similar to you? either way there are people who like that girl who was posted, but the majority dont. I think the important factor is where the cellulite is.

• also what people consider to be a ''belly'' might be pretty normal as I have nothing wrong with that. I honestly think its kinda gross when a girls bones are showing where I can see ribs or hip bones.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a healthy body fat percentage, then you're fine. If not, then shedding some fat woo be good for you, both for your looks and your health.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • from mid back all the way around my belly and back to midback im 36 inches and i weigh 190

• In that case, you should lose weight. But do it because it will make you healthy, don't worry about guys right now.

For you, the best thing will be cardio. For starters, just go on a walk every day. Make that a habit. Over time, increase how fast and long you walk. Don't run for now, you don't sound like you're ready, so you'd just get injured. Also, replace any sugary drinks with water.

Diet and exercise to be healthy :)