So im a bit chubby and im wondering. Do guys like girls with some meat on them or should I try to become thinner?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Right. Lemme guess, you're talking about THIS kind of 'a bit chubby':

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../19.jpg

Newsflash- That ISN'T 'chubby'. That's 'morbidly obese'. And that ISN'T 'meat'- meat is protein. That, is FAT. Oil. Grease. Lard. Blubber. Tell me- how heavy are you? And what's your BMI?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • why are you so edgy and defensive? lol...

• Show All
    • I am sorry I do not understand maybe find a picture similar to you? either way there are people who like that girl who was posted, but the majority dont. I think the important factor is where the cellulite is.

• also what people consider to be a ''belly'' might be pretty normal as I have nothing wrong with that. I honestly think its kinda gross when a girls bones are showing where I can see ribs or hip bones.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a healthy body fat percentage, then you're fine. If not, then shedding some fat woo be good for you, both for your looks and your health.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • from mid back all the way around my belly and back to midback im 36 inches and i weigh 190

• In that case, you should lose weight. But do it because it will make you healthy, don't worry about guys right now.

For you, the best thing will be cardio. For starters, just go on a walk every day. Make that a habit. Over time, increase how fast and long you walk. Don't run for now, you don't sound like you're ready, so you'd just get injured. Also, replace any sugary drinks with water.

Diet and exercise to be healthy :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Don't worry about all of the Hollywood garbage. Most guys who are not just superficial but are interested in a serious relationship, simply want their lady to make an honest effort to look good. I assume that most ladies want the same thing from their guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Become thinner. The only meat you should try keeping is the one in your thighs. Thick thighs are dope.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how chubby. I think some guys likes this and some likes another. there is none boys way to find things attraktive

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dating chubby girls both of my ex girlfriends were over 200 lbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby or fat? There's a difference.

0|0
    0|0
    • from mid back all the way around my belly and back to midback im 36 inches, and i weigh 190

• I've found chubby girls attractive before. The pic posted by another anony guys is beyond that, but I'm still attracted to that girl.
    It depends on the person. The weight fits some people better than others. I think most important thing aesthetically is that the fat deposits are proportional to the body (i. e not big stomach and skinny everywhere else)

0|0
    0|0
  • in the right places such as the legs butt boobs is fine but if you build up meat in the shape of a lego block or a 1st generation ipod then most guys dont like that. They like shape like curves

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares? All guys like different shit. Don't lose weight just for dudes. I know way too many guys that like actual BBWs to even care about weight anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of guys don't care too much but i think the Internet is a good place to meet partners no matter what your appearance is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes