Am I the only guy that finds it a turn on when women dress like this?

Am I the only guy that finds it a turn on when women dress like this?Some of you know that I don't like dresses or skirts. However, I do find this outfit to look good on women. The outfit is a white long sleeved buttoned shirt and some tight or flared pants (Corduroy, Slacks, Jeans etc) I find this outfit to be a turn on.
  • Yeah Man, I don't think anyone likes this outfit
    Vote A
  • No, a lot of people like it when both men and women wear something similar to these clothes
    Vote B
  • You're not the only one, I like it when women wear this
    Vote C
  • I'm a female, I like it when guys dress in the masculine version of this
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• a lot of people like a clean cut, classical outfit

2|1
    0|0
  • I voted B because everyone has different preferences however I know that most men generally do not like pantsuits on women. Whether this stems from the masculinity a pantsuit represents or whether men just don't like the way a pantsuit fits a woman's body I wouldn't be able to tell you

However I wear clothing like that to work (dress code) and can attest that women can dress nicely and attractively in this type of outfit, but that most of the time these articles of clothing are ill-fitting because we have to buy them in a pinch. I have a couple of really nice pairs of work pants that fit me amazingly that I get compliments on my butt from women and checked out by guys when I wear them as well as a couple that pinch or pull in the wrong way that even feel less than flattering. I wear skirts most of the time to work to avoid the issue of finding slacks that actually fit well and because I feel prettier in skirts and dresses anyway. Button-up shirts are hard to find as well if you have a large bust or wide shoulders

While I think the outfit you posted is cute for work, I don't think it's cute for everyday or going out in. I think you are in the minority on this one

0|1
    0|0
  • You're not the only one. I bet they're many others who love this style on women. I have to say that it's kind of the opposite of what I like to wear. I adore dresses and skirts. As much as I like flared denim pants, nothing beats a nice dress or skirt. What you posted is formal attire, if I want to wear something formal, a dress is obligatory, but that's just me being a girly girl, lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I bet if the girl in the picture were curvier, then most of guys will be turned on. I think she is kind of a too skinny girl.

0|1
    0|1
    • Unlike women, different men find all kinds of different things attractive. Some men like skinny, some like fat, some like short, some like tall, we're not like you girls, all in 100% lockstep agreement about what makes a man "hot."

• not really. if she were curvy she could not pull that look off. it does not look good unless the figure is streamlined. the fact she has little curve is why it looks ok.

• I hate those kind of look but I know some people who like it

0|0
    0|0
  • That's about too masculine for my tastes but I can see why you would like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear something like that sometimes, but I like skirts and dresses more

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you're not the only one

0|2
    0|0
  • I wear that style often, not much a girly girl

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure you're not the only one.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• It is not a turn on for me but I understand this floats the boat for many guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer not to find it as a turn on. Looks too much like something a guy would wear. A women wearing a women's jacket and business skirt or business pants would so much better and get my attention. Especially if it showed off her figure while in the suit and made her look attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, especially if it hugs her curves. The black and white / dark and light contrast makes it look very classy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the outfit, but I prefer sporty and casual style on girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • attractive people can dress in anything and look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit too aloof, possibly masculine, for me. But some women pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah i dont like the look. Looks like a mans suit without the Jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not the only one, I like that outfit too.

0|1
    0|0
  • she a weirdo lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it but to each their own.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes