Am I the only guy that finds it a turn on when women dress like this?

Am I the only guy that finds it a turn on when women dress like this?Some of you know that I don't like dresses or skirts. However, I do find this outfit to look good on women. The outfit is a white long sleeved buttoned shirt and some tight or flared pants (Corduroy, Slacks, Jeans etc) I find this outfit to be a turn on.
  • Yeah Man, I don't think anyone likes this outfit
  • No, a lot of people like it when both men and women wear something similar to these clothes
  • You're not the only one, I like it when women wear this
    Vote C
  • I'm a female, I like it when guys dress in the masculine version of this
    Vote D

1113

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy