Why has my hair gotten redder?

Why has my hair gotten redder?

Last week I noticed with surprise that my hair became redder than it normally is. Why is this?
Funny thing is, it was snowing when I noticed

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, with age our hair tends to change over time, some people experience
    hair thinning while others experience a complete hair change. I was born
    with Blondish hair it looked White so Blonde than it turned all dark Brown
    as i got older. My sister was born with coal black hair and hers turned all
    blonde as she got older. Now it's same color as mine. So with age hair changes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair changes over time. I was born with pitch black hair. My hair then became dark brown, then light brown, then dirty blonde, and now it's light brown almost dark brown. Kind of a medium brown. They say that hair changes every seven years or so. I don't believe that, but it could change in less time. Also, I believe that your exposure to the sun does play a big role in your hair color and the way that your hair changes.

• Exactly! I was born with black hair, and it changes- more orange mixed with red in Fall like leaves, duller in winter, brighter and blonder in sun!