Can I pull off the emo/scene look if I'm a chubby guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like the music and the social scene, then do it. Lots of people will try to exclude you in life because of your weight. Don't do it to yourself. Be who you want to be.

But Emo is still a thing? Interesting.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Less of the emo mindset (cutting, hating yourself, etc.), just the style and music usually

• Also, I am still the same combination of hippy/punk I was in High School, more-or-less.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone can pull it off, my brother had friends in high school that were skinny and overweight and they rocked the emo look with their band shirts and long black hair and piercings.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Go ahead, I rock it sometimes but dont go full on emo/scene

0|1
    0|0
  • Be true to yourself... it does not matter what anyone else thinks. You only live once, so so why makes you happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!! I think people can pull of any look no matter what their shape or size is. It's all about how you carry yourself though. Confidence is definitely key.

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly... Dont let people judge you. A lot of people think emos are skinny. Im emo and super skinny but I have emo guy friends that are chubby. Its just a stereotype. Go ahead! good luck :p

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes