How can I wear this darker purple lipstick I got?

I have pale skin, my skin isn't as pale as snow, but I have pale skin regardless. Dark brown hair and icy blue eyes. I want to wear this dark purple lipstick, for more specifics it's called Blackest berry by Maybelline. What kind of colors should I wear with it in my outfit anyway? Any tips and ideas would be nice

Thanks in advance

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure about the color but I'm picturing something like a deep purple. So I'd say maybe a purple dress that matches if not something purple like. It you could probably if you have the body and features pull off the silver dress or something that doesn't clash too harshly against the lipstick. As people are going to notice the lipstick and what you wear.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I could do a similar dress. I know I need darker colors to go with it, like browns and reds, and all that, but it just confuses me because I normally wear lighter lipsticks, but some people recommended me this one, I love it, but the outfit part is a whole new level.

• Show All
    • Yeah, I was thinking of a dark brown also to go with it, it's not too dark to say it's black, but not to bright of a purple either.

• Just a deep purple would work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep the colors of your clothes medium, with dark accents, but not too dark unless you want to look gothy. Do a neutral smoky eye with grey overtones, or a very simple monochrome eye in a nude with no eyeliner. Black mascara. Minimal blush.

1|0
    0|0
    • Alright thank you very much

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• yes. in fact, dark purple would look great. also blue possibly

1|0
    0|0
  • Red probably goes with those contrasts

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Light, colorful clothes. Dark clothes would make it look like you are dead!

0|0
    0|0
    • But don't really listen, I have really bad taste 😅

• I'm sure your style taste is fine haha, you are so right about the not all dark clothing, like all black, I'd look goth and that's not the style I'm trying to go for

• And with your pale skin color, anything dark wouldn't really go. Or maybe you could even try it out in front of a mirror? A kind of dark outfit and then a lighter one? You could see what you like most

Recommended myTakes