What is a good eyecream to start using in your early twenties?

To prevent fine lines and wrinkes? Preferably something affordable.

3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Bioeffect egf serum, though it can be pricey depending on the person.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Estee Lauder Advanced night repair!!!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• drink plenty of water, take foods with collagen, use sunscreen and a good moisturizer and exfoliate once weekly or biweekly...

1|0
    0|0
  • Eye Creams Are Not Always Necessary. ... Eye cream is not always necessary. If you don't have problems with puffiness, dark circles or need to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, you can skip the eye cream and use a good facial moisturizer, especially if it is formulated for sensitive skin.

1.) Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream-0.5 oz

2.) Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Eye Serum 0.5 fl. oz

3.) Philosophy miracle worker eye reform with high-performance retinoid N/A

4.) Neocutis Lumiere Bio-restorative Eye Cream with PSP, Anti-aging, 0.5 Ounce

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't guacamole work? Am I doing everything wrong?😱

0|0
    0|0
  • Search for Hyaluronic acid baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of eye cream before, any good?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing sunscreen when necessary is the best preventative method. retin-a is the only thing proven to reduce wrinkles.

but at 22 you don't need to worry about wrinkles for another 10-15 years.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. I think in your 20s it's more about protecting your skin and making it feel nice. You're quite correct here.

• Oh yeah - that also reminds me to say smoking is terrible for your skin - for the skin texture and health and also gives you wrinkles from scrunching up your face to take a drag.

Glycolic or Lactic acid treatments can give you a temporary lessening of the appearance of wrinkles, and improve skin texture. Look online for good directions and products.

• I have a moisturizing sunscreen and I recently just got an eye roller. Time will tell if it works.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I got a sample of this product, it's amazing. It absorbs quickly, but doesn't fade away. I've used it as the sole moisturizer in my routine, and it worked wonderfully, even in winter. It didn't irritate my eyes. The company also has a specific eye cream, I've never used that, but if it's anything like this-highly recommend. This is also the best lotion I've ever tried, however, it's so potent and expensive, I only use it for my face.
    media.allure.com/.../...-Balancing-Moisturizer.jpg

This is a great moisturizer that leaves my skin super hydrated. In the morning, my skin is plump. Some people say that the main ingredient is an eye irritant, I have not experienced this at all-and my eyes are very sensitive. It dries quickly and has deep penetrating hydration, I use this for my hands and high movement areas like joints, it really helps soothe that skin and make it soft and supple.
    iamabeautyjunkee.files.wordpress.com/.../205115-001.jpeg

In addition to these products, drinking a lot of water, not rubbing your eyes or tugging hard with brushes/make up wipes will also prevent fine lines and wrinkles.

1|1
    0|0
  • I had researched and researched and came to the conclusion all are same, just different prices.
    I heard argan oil is good for under eyes. I would try that.

1|0
    0|0
  • This isn't all too specific, but TJ Maxx's beauty section has tons of high quality/professional moisturizers and creams (as well as makeup and all that fun stuff) with huuuge price cuts. I used to get my moisturizers from Sephora, but a friend recommended TJ Maxx to me and now it's the only place I get a lot of beauty products because it's so cheap and high quality.
    Marshalls also has a lot of stuff (they're essentially the same store, owned by the same people and everything), but I personally find that TJ Maxx has better selection and is a little cheaper.

1|0
    0|0
    • But, if you're looking for a specific serum: I find that Belif has really good moisturizers. I used their Aqua Bomb and loved it. I'm not sure if they have an eye cream specifically, but I did see a huge difference in my skin after I started using it.

• Why would you need that? You're still really young. If you use that stuff too early you develop wrinkles early.
    If you've got puffy eyes or dark circles use a natural oil

1|0
    0|0
  • try 'tropic' eye cream. it's handmade and organic. all their facial stuff is organic.. I love it

1|0
    0|0
  • i recommend a dab of avocado or macadamia oil under a light cream. i like la mer but the heavier creams tend to make me break out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm using the enchanted eye cream from lush I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're still too young for anti ageing eyecream, seriously, lol. I've never used one, but from what I heard, Clinique Repairwear, Crème de la Mer, and Origins Plantscription Anti-Ageing serum are good for eye wrinkles. All of them are at different price ranges, but if you want something very affordable, rose water or extract prevents wrinkles. You are better off using all of this in the future, because you really don't need it at this age.
    These are the products that I think will do the trick, and I plan on using them when I'm older.

1|0
    0|0
  • My personal favorite is clinique all about eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • NEOSTRATA!

1|0
    0|0
  • We need to start considering creams now? 😮
    Shit

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂 ikr!

• Show All
    • Paranoid? You've gotta be kidding me? I think you look pretty and honestly those creams don't even show much results!

• @Anushree thanks XD
      you re probably right haha
      I was just surprised that girls are already using it at such a young age

• Sperm lol... no I am serious

0|0
    0|0
  • Oil of Olay has a group of higher end products in the Regenerist line and they work quite well for the price. At your age though I used their regular moisturizer in "sensitive skin" formula and you can even put it right on your eyelids and lips it's so mild but works nicely. I get compliments on my skin constantly and people usually guess I am in my 20s or early 30s. (It might be because I still act like a kid.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I use a cream called bionic face cream by NeoStrata, it's not too greasy and it's really smooth. For me it works like a charm.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes