Girls, Uniforms yay or nay?

Do you prefer to have a set uniform for work or school or do you prefer to be able to wear what you like each day?

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• I went to a school that required uniforms (kakhi shorts or pants with a belt, a blue, white, yellow, or green polo, or a plaid skirt) and they wouldn't allow girls to wear shorts even though they had been. I hated it because I wasn't allowed to run around due to the skirt.

• I'm for uniforms, reasons are:
    1. Everyone is dressed similarly so no bullying based on attire.
    2. Easy to get ready in the morning.
    3. You need less clothes. SO less expensive.
    4. Who can be fucked figuring out what to wear each morning.

• if uniform is hot...
    Well I would be prefer uniform because it as a whole give you an identity and if you are employee/ student of a really prestige institute then it is even more sexier. By just looking at your uniform people admire you

• No I wouldn't it's like never being able to wear what you want and everyone looks the same. It's kind of annoying. I think the only good thing is that you don't have to spend forever picking out an outfit.

• I like wearing what I want but uniforms cut down the hassle of choosing something and having enough things to wear

• depends, if the uniform is hot and trendy or cute even, I'm gonna wear it... but, if not... nahhh

• I prefer a uniform as it cuts down on time and I personally find them cute if they're stylish enough

• I prefer uniform only if it is comfortable.

• Uniform... I hate shopping for clothes.

• Uniform

• uniform
    so nobody will judge my clothes at school

• Yay.

• I do not have a set uniform

• I had one job with really nifty uniform pieces, all kinds of cute tops and sweaters that we wore with black or navy pants or skirts. We had uniform parkas for when we worked in the cold. Fuck I miss that job.