Should I stick with my glasses or should I get contacts? 😛?

Should I stick with my glasses or should I get contacts? πŸ˜›?Should I stick with my glasses or should I get contacts? πŸ˜›?

97

Most Helpful Guy

• I like contacts cause you can't see them, but glasses are easy and even look really sexy on girls. but ultimately its up to you, dont let a bunch of random folks on the internet change your judgement on whether you want to wear glasses or not. Go with what makes you feel better personally. or you could get contacts and just change up between them and your glasses.

• I wasjust curious, I'm gonna continue to wear glasses even if people think I look better without them lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• You look cute with either ! If you like both or can't decide , you can always try out contacts and wear them some days and glasses other days. You dont need to just stick with one

• Thank you, and nice opinion😊😊