Should I stick with my glasses or should I get contacts? 😛?

Should I stick with my glasses or should I get contacts? πŸ˜›?Should I stick with my glasses or should I get contacts? πŸ˜›?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like contacts cause you can't see them, but glasses are easy and even look really sexy on girls. but ultimately its up to you, dont let a bunch of random folks on the internet change your judgement on whether you want to wear glasses or not. Go with what makes you feel better personally. or you could get contacts and just change up between them and your glasses.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wasjust curious, I'm gonna continue to wear glasses even if people think I look better without them lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• You look cute with either ! If you like both or can't decide , you can always try out contacts and wear them some days and glasses other days. You dont need to just stick with one

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, and nice opinion😊😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You look equally good both ways. So glasses are more handy at home and contacts can be worn outside. but it depends on your convenience and comfort. You have a choice. You are empowered to choose what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one looks good on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look great on you, I'd keep the glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses suit you, looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick with the glasses girl. You look much better in them. It also looks like your face has adjusted to them being on there. Parts of your skin are altered like they have had your glasses pushing on it or just laying on it.
    If you go without your glasses you still look like a girl that wears them. Nothing wrong with that it is just notice able. Given that your 14 those signs will go away with time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You look gorgeous with glasses. I'd say keep the contacts handy for special occasions or when you feel like it. But don't ditch the glasses. Use them more than the contacts since they are safer and easier.

-Someone who has been wearing glasses for 9 years.
    I know your pain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasses look great on you 😊 but u also look great without them, it's purely up to u what u do. Glasses can be a hassle as you can break them or loose the, pretty easily but contacts u have to maintain them like make sure they're clean so they don't hurt your eyes and all that jazz. I suggest looking at the pros and cons of both and decide which one is better for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're really pretty. I like the glasses on you tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look really pretty either way. but i think glasses suit you better

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like ur glasses! They make u u!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think glasses are cute!