Are tongue piercings hot on girls?

I'm thinking of getting my tongue pierced because some of my friends have it and it looks really cool. I'm with my boyfriend almost 3 years now and I just want to know what guys think of them because it can have a pretty big impact on certain situations if you know what I mean.

314

Most Helpful Guy

• It is kinda hot. But you have to be very careful that you don't accidentally break a tooth with the piercing. I had a tongue piercing for a short time but I took it out for this reason. (Didn't break any teeth but had some close calls when biting into food). Not worth the risk in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had mine done for about 7 years and it was more of an annoyance then anything. It didn't really add anything to sex. Just more in your mouth lol