Are tongue piercings hot on girls?

I'm thinking of getting my tongue pierced because some of my friends have it and it looks really cool. I'm with my boyfriend almost 3 years now and I just want to know what guys think of them because it can have a pretty big impact on certain situations if you know what I mean.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is kinda hot. But you have to be very careful that you don't accidentally break a tooth with the piercing. I had a tongue piercing for a short time but I took it out for this reason. (Didn't break any teeth but had some close calls when biting into food). Not worth the risk in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had mine done for about 7 years and it was more of an annoyance then anything. It didn't really add anything to sex. Just more in your mouth lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Depends on the girl. It is for some but not all girls can pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its pretty hot but the girls i have dated have never had them.

0|0
    0|0
  • if u like suckin dick. but lol yes tongue piercings are hot af on girls, but like i said, guys that you're with are going to be requesting bjs a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's cool and honestly it doesn't make a difference while giving blowjobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person but for the most part it makes you look like a bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for it

0|0
    0|0
  • They make you look like you give head

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of tongue piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah there hot on girls , actually not as common as they used to be for whatever reasons the piercing isn't as common. I don't see many girls with one anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Not trying to insult you or your friends, but I honestly think it's trashy. I mean at the very least it is not classy or sophisticated at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, just good for bjs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not unless you have tattoos and other piercings to go with it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty slutty. Guys will just look at you as a bj whore

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes