How would I look with green hair?

I'm thinking of dying my hair green, what do you guys think?

Should I try it? I've got fair skin and blue eyes (:How would I look with green hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• go for it. people will say your hair looks good now. yes it does look good now. but that's not your question. dye your hair green. do something spontaneous. you're still young. dye your hair before you get old.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't matter your already super pretty. Though, I think green highlights would be better than just dye it green all together

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I live only the emo people dye their hair so I would think you're emo

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha yeah you got a point there! I was thinking a neon green or perhaps a red would be more suitable

• looks great as it is.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Hmmm I don't know. It really depends on shade but I don't think it'd look very good as a whole.
    Your hair looks fine! If you want to dye it red hair would be pretty

0|0
    0|0
    • I was thinking a neon green like something bright. I just want to change it up a bit

• Your hair is already naturally very pretty (like you have such nice highlights) but I understand wanting a change

• You'll Look Like You, With Green Hair

0|0
    0|0
  • But your hair color is already so pretty!! And your eyes are beautiful, green hair would draw attention away from your eyes, I think you shouldn't dye your hair but if you really want to try just highlighting it first to make sure it doesn't look horrible

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes