Will guys think you're fake if you tint your eyebrows and have false lashes?

Just curious. As a redhead I have very light eyebrows and eyelashes so I feel really insecure without makeup. I considered tinting my eyebrows and getting my lashes done but I don't want to do it if guys think it's fake as fuck. I'm looking to meet a partner and I don't want to meet someone and have them think I'm fake or just turned off by the fact that it's not close to my natural look.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No the girls that guys consider fake are the ones that go through plastic sugery, another one is if a girl acts differently around different people. just a word of advice though dont tint your eyebrows too dark, you have red hair for a reason and its, its own blessing to be different just be yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I like natural hair color, whatever color that may be. In my opinion, red hair is the most intriguing color of all. I would not change it, especially the lashes. If you absolutely feel that you must, keep it subtle so it doesn't look fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural look even if a girl looks average or less than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what your talking about, but if you think you look better keep doing that then lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I will

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i don't consider it fake !!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes