Will guys think you're fake if you tint your eyebrows and have false lashes?

Just curious. As a redhead I have very light eyebrows and eyelashes so I feel really insecure without makeup. I considered tinting my eyebrows and getting my lashes done but I don't want to do it if guys think it's fake as fuck. I'm looking to meet a partner and I don't want to meet someone and have them think I'm fake or just turned off by the fact that it's not close to my natural look.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• No the girls that guys consider fake are the ones that go through plastic sugery, another one is if a girl acts differently around different people. just a word of advice though dont tint your eyebrows too dark, you have red hair for a reason and its, its own blessing to be different just be yourself.