Is the top not proper for univ?

Cause you can see my bra

t

p

1448

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends upon what the dress code policies are. I think it's fine that you are wearing a bra even though they can see it if they pay real close attention to it. But if you weren't wearing a bra at all then that could be a problem, then you might need to another shirt below the current one.

by the way, your face reminds me of Eliza Dushku for some reason.

• someone told me the same thing before on gag
      I guess it s you haha

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel comfortable in it and don't care if other people judge, wear it. It's not exposing a lot and I personally wouldn't think it's improper. It's looks like it's not MEANT to show your bra so you won't look like you were trying to dress "improperly," you just might look a little clueless. If you like it and you don't mind, wear it.

• yea on the pics it show more than in rl
      and I didn t thought it was that visible and I was wearing smthng above it until I got hot haha
      but someone gave me a remark so I was making sure