Is the top not proper for univ?

Cause you can see my bra

t

p

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends upon what the dress code policies are. I think it's fine that you are wearing a bra even though they can see it if they pay real close attention to it. But if you weren't wearing a bra at all then that could be a problem, then you might need to another shirt below the current one.

by the way, your face reminds me of Eliza Dushku for some reason.

1|0
    0|0
    • someone told me the same thing before on gag
      I guess it s you haha

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel comfortable in it and don't care if other people judge, wear it. It's not exposing a lot and I personally wouldn't think it's improper. It's looks like it's not MEANT to show your bra so you won't look like you were trying to dress "improperly," you just might look a little clueless. If you like it and you don't mind, wear it.

1|0
    0|0
    • yea on the pics it show more than in rl
      and I didn t thought it was that visible and I was wearing smthng above it until I got hot haha
      but someone gave me a remark so I was making sure

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• Holy Moly Archiz... all the guys are gunna fall for you, no joke

P. S. You know you wanna show a little bra lol... don't lie
    media.giphy.com/media/26uf5YvN8Td27IrFm/giphy.gif

1|1
    0|0
    • Muhahaha😈

• 😂😂😂 knock em deAd arhiz parky

It's a good look though. I like how your jeans are not skin tight but a touch lose. Fun

• yea and I am wearing sports shoes too lol
      well at univ I don t think I got that much attention
      smh on gag everything is exaggerated lol

• usually you can see it irl even better than on pics with a shitty cam... I wouldn't mind but some others might think differently about it.

you can see sheer stuff here too but it's usually only back or the sides... the front completely transparent with bra showing, can't remember having seen that at my univ (and we're more open about it that you I guess) so might be borderline.

but... why not just give it a try :P

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually in rl it doesn t show that much
      On the pics more
      And I did and ine if my classmates and my mum commented.
      I didn t think it was a big deal haha

• then just do it lol

• Well hot an really Sexy, if a university cannot handle a hot rack then it's their problem not yours.
    And don't say that I can see bra or not cause I can beat Superman in this Field of X-ray vision.
    Muh,. Hum!.. Yeah, Yey.,.. 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • It's on the limit... not that the guys would look away but maybe the university staff would find it against regulations.
    Nevertheless, it is beautiful! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to wear a hot pink bra for maximum effect!

It's fine for uni, i've seen many girls wear less than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I say you just take off the shirt and wear the bra. Upload pics on here for us to see if it's appropriate and all that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh try it. Maybe you'll luck out and some of the male professors will give you an A without even trying too hard in those classes. I would if I had tits to use to my advantage.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, that top is going to get you into a lot of trouble. :P

How did I miss this thread.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some girls at my university, they show much more than your top does lol so on one hand it might be ok (like when the weather is hotter, Spring or Summer)... on the other hand, well university is still university so maybe better a T-shirt, just to avoid every doubt XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's a problem. Everyone knows you've got a bra on anyway. Great pics btw!

1|0
    0|0
  • if u wear this top in the university... i am sure u r gonna turn a lot heads... lol... u look hot by the way..:-)

1|1
    0|0
  • There are only two alphabets. T=Tits and P=Pussy. Keep them hidden all the time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends a lot on what university you'll be attending and where. I work at a state university in the southern US, and something like that wouldn't get a second glance. It's kinda the norm, actually

1|0
    0|0
  • It's certainly daring, but I don't think it's a problem. In college you can wear pretty much whatever you want. The people who go to class in pyjamas don't seem to care about being proper; why should you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine. As long as you're okay with people seeing. Doesn't show THAT much in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • yea cause I got a remark haha
      but in one pic it even shows more than it is in relaity cause the top is black liek you said

• It's cool in America but where you are you might get stoned.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wtf 😒

• Hey sorry i know a lot of middle eastern places don't respect women or let them dress a certain way. I am glad you are in a part that is not that restrictive.

• to be honest it's awesome. and if you don't mind me saying you are hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say. I'd say it's fine but maybe kind of leaning on the improper side. A little.

1|0
    0|0
  • The bra isn't too visible cuz of the black top. I wouldn't say it's proper but there's no problem wearing it

1|0
    0|0
  • You look good I dont see why it wouldn't be proper ;) In America noone would care i dont think, more guys might hit on you though..

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• cute but too sheer

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice but not that proper for uni in my humble opinion.
    Only if you wear a jacket or cardigan on it

1|0
    0|0
    • I did have a jacket on top if it but I got hot and took it off XD

• i'd say it isn't

i had a problem with that before and wouldn't ever do that again
    my shirt was white though lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad at all. If your really concerned just wear a bra that matches your skin tone and no one will no 🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean you can see your bra but you're covered, I'm wearing an opaque shirt in my pic and I feel like I have more exposed and no one gives me shit. So I think you're good.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just the outline so it's fine and it's a nice top

1|0
    0|0
  • you can wear cardigan if you dont want your bra showing

1|0
    0|0
    • I wore smthng above it
      but then I got hot at some point and took it off

• wear something dark and thick fabric that might help 😊 i honestly struggle the same problem i personally wear neutral bra everytime Im wearing white or something light colors

• Yes lol, people wear worse stuff to my school, your top doesn't show a lot, just a bit of bra, nothing to worry about.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a part time college professor and I seen girls who wear something like that at the college I work at

Looks fine

1|0
    0|0
  • it's really cute but I wouldn't wear it at school tbh. It's a little bit too revealing

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a good way to get an easy A+ haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl you look cute af!

1|0
    0|0
  • What?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes