What type of lingerie do you prefer/like the best on women?

And women, what do you like/prefer wearing the most?
  • What type of lingerie do you prefer/like the best on women?Garter
    Vote A
  • What type of lingerie do you prefer/like the best on women?Bikini
    Vote B
  • What type of lingerie do you prefer/like the best on women?Lingerie boy shorts
    Vote C
  • What type of lingerie do you prefer/like the best on women?Babydoll
    Vote D
  • What type of lingerie do you prefer/like the best on women?One piece
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I like the one that just says what she likes, and I can take it, or leave it!!
    It isn't about what I like, it is about HER, and what SHE is COMFORTABLE wearing!!
    Why do so many women wear such FCKED UP things, and STUPID, PAINFUL Lingerie, just for a guy's momentary visual joy?
    I would rather she wore something that was comfortable, that was good, for her!! I can adapt! Even cotton briefs can be sexy, on the right one, with the perfect curves!! :)

2|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes there is more to what is comfortable than physical comfort. Perhaps looking at something and bringing enjoyment to someone even just once with something uncomfortable is worth it because it brings another, richer form of comfort to them personally.

• Show All
    • @Jackob25 I've found that if I just find a way to like what she likes, and see the sensuality, the sexiness in what is comfortable to her, it works out better, than trying to get her to wear some sht that guys think women should wear! She's not my 'toy' and I respect her, and I would NEVER want to try to force her to wear something she hates!!
      I care about her, as a person and what she wears is pretty irrelevant, as it is being with her, , close, and sharing things in daily life, that I like!! What does it matter what she wears, when I just like being with her?

• that's true for you and the kind of relationship you are going for. not Everyone follows that mold, I like trying new things. so I may be like "here try this on" if she doesn't want to wear it then I wouldn't force her to. but she may like it but otherwise she'd never known about it. don't be so closeminded to think they your way of thinking of the only, and right way.

• Gotta keep it alive in bed so all of the above. The best is prob A

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer garters for my woman. bikini will be the substitute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont care about lingerie... i believe a naked body is always sexier.

1|0
    0|0
  • The bikini one that girl looks beautiful and gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Babydoll is my very favourite. I love bikini ones as well

0|0
    0|0
  • One piece!!! 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Garter or bikini.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever is on the floor, next to the bed.

1|1
    0|0
  • garter and bikini turn me on every time

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• From these I love the first but I mostly like them all strappy and shit
    Its sexier
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ef99f5f690.jpg

And this was my fave from VS 2016
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyljxVSXcAACwKI.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I like the stockings and suspenders most, they also seem to be my partner's favourite. Never really considered a one piece thing before but that girl's body is quite similar to mine and I think it looks really good so meh, might look into it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think garter is the sexiest :) but I also like a chemise, babydoll, one piece, and bikini. My boyfriend really likes the garter chemise and lace one piece I have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love retro/vintage lingerie. Garters, vintage nylons, corsets, teddy's etc. All delicious!

1|0
    0|0
  • in normal days I wear Chemise
    If I have to be sexy then bikini or babydoll

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all of them mostly the garter and bikini

2|0
    0|0
  • One piece.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer babydoll. It's classic and sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Garter
    Bikini

1|0
    0|0
  • I love all of them 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes