Would you wear an outfit that made people fall in love with you?

Would you wear an outfit that made people fall in love with you?Let say there is piece of clothing that when worn made members of the opposite sex who interacted with you face to face, fall in love with you. Would you abuse it to make people you find attractive fall in love with you or hell use it to get free sex?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• We've got a "wifey box" under the bed. White stockings, white garter belts, white gloves, full bridal lingerie sets, frilly white crop tops and miniskirts, and of course white acrylic platform stripper heels.
    Oh, and, a couple of actual (thrifted) wedding dresses, that he altered to make them extra slutty. And some even sluttier tops and skirts *made* from old wedding dresses. And a veil or two, too.
    #fuckyeah
    We have another "wedding night" about once a week. More, when we have the opportunity.

My man was never the type to play with dolls, but, he sure loves playing dress-up with *this* one.

And... oh you bet he falls right back in love again. And lust. And all the other colorful, intense emotions, too... just like wifey does. I love you I hate you I want you I dare you. Come marry me all over again, boy... nice and hard.
    <3

__

And who are we kidding, I've got all kinds of dresses that make that boy fall in even more lovelust. I've kept myself up, I've stayed hot, and our marriage has stayed even hotter.
    Keeping him hopelessly in sweet, sweet love is easy. The only thing that's hard... is him.

Oh yeah.

1|0
    1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because they wouldn't really be in love with me, just the suit.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• i'd wear it if i had a reason from a experimental point of view to see what it was like.. but no i couldn't be with someone because they fell in love with me or wanted to sleep with me only because of a item of clothing i had on it would make me feel werid and like they didn't really like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty it would scare me. People in general, but some men, in my experience, can become scary if they don't get the reaction they want.

After being stalked (once he left a lock pick set just inside my door to prove he could get in) I would prefer never to attract someone when the feelings aren't reciprocal.

Blind attraction or obsessions can be terrifying to experience. I'll be glad to develop a loving connection over time.

Also love at first sight is different than love after years together. The former is usually a combination of physical attraction and projection (where you imagine what a person is like before knowing them).

0|0
    0|0
  • No! I want a person to love me, for who I am! Not because of my clothing!

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd rather wear an outfit that made people give me free stuff. :) I already have a great love so to have others in love with my is an extra complication.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't use it personally. At the end of the day, they don't actually love you. They're being forced to love you and it's not that fulfilling.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be embarrassing then to take it off when things get serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, I would more wear it to cheer me up on a bad day or make me have more confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • And the moment you're about to give her the D, you take it off, and she runs away.
    No thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • I would use it only on my crush but I don't have one now so

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewww what if a creep falls in love with me? Emmm yeah no thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd use it one person only, but yes, indeed I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd use it for love

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If you have to make them love you then they don't love you it's not real...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • ı would

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. I already own a really killer burgundy dress. Of course people don't fall in love with me when I wear it, but they check me out a lot.
    I only wear it on special events.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'll be honest.

If I am single, I will.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I want to remain single

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not