How can I grow longer eyelashes?

I feel that they're already long but I want them longer. Any suggestions?How can I grow longer eyelashes??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyelash length typically stays the same unless you use some sort of chemicals.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I feel that mine are already long though?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not breaking them is the biggest help in my day to day life
    -washing mascara off every night
    -being gentle when washing them
    -skipping waterproof mascara a few days/mascara in general a few days out of the week
    -not rubbing your eyes a lot
    -using an effective cleanser so you don't have to use force
    -eating avocados (the fats in them always make my hair and nails super shiny and long) ... some nuts do the same thing

1|0
    0|0
    • ewww I hate avacodoes

• blasphemy! haha, yea I hated them for when I was 16 too. Nuts will work as well because of the fats in them.

• yuck okay

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 18

• Castor oil brushed in before bed helped mine grow a little bit but if yours are already long there isn't much that is going to give you great results. I've had lash extensions for 7 years which is probably the only guaranteed way and it's an expensive upkeep after awhile

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing you can really do;(, you can try putting on oil and so on, but what really matters is food, even if you'll eat right they can stay the same lenght, they hit the lenght and you can't grow them any longer. Unless you use these products for over 100$ and effect is gone once you stop using it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Latisse, serums, lash conditioner, castor oil, coconut oil. These are the ones I've heard of. There is lash extensions but the cons outweigh the pros. And lash perming - I've heard you can even do lash perming at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coconut oil works really well takes time though so consistency is key

1|0
    0|0
  • Put tea tree oil on them
    Or aloe vera (pure! Be careful, it can sting)
    Don't use curlers
    Try to avoid mascara qhen you can, or find alternatives to mascara that are healthier for your lashes.
    Lash serums.

0|0
    0|0
  • Biotin. When I started taking it, it was not to make my lashes longer, I didn't even think about that happening, but it does. I had long lashes before, but they're even longer now. And I have only been taking biotin for maybe a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of lash serums that work. I use the Etude House one but that one takes forever to get delivered so I would suggest the Rimmel lash and brow accelerator

0|0
    0|0
  • try to rub oil of sesame deep your eyelashes :) if you have an allergy ask to a dermatholog.

0|0
    0|0
    • What is that?

• Show All
    • thank you!

• you're welcome! :)

• You could try castor oil, it worked for my eyebrows

1|0
    0|0
  • Put coconut oil on your lashes every night before you go to sleep! x

1|0
    0|0
  • Put some castor oil on your lashes every night and you'll see the change in like a month or so

1|0
    0|0
  • Latisse works wonders.

0|0
    0|0
  • eyelash conditioner You can bye it on eBay $50

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat some Vitamin E tablets.

0|0
    0|0
  • vaseline, baby powder. done

0|0
    0|0
    • baby powder around my eyelashes? wouldn't that burn?

• Show All
    • Oh okay then no baby powder.

• yep. I guess you could do that too

• You should apply castor oil using your old mascarra brush or a mascarra brush your not using. Apply the castor oil carefully do it everynight you go to sleep. The results will amaze you!! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • get fake ones, at the saloon near my place they glue eyelash by eyelash and lasts for a month or so

0|0
    0|0
    • my mom doesn't let me wear lash extensions. she says it's too grown

• I heard at coconut oil works? Search on google it has lots of different methods

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes