How can I grow longer eyelashes?

I feel that they're already long but I want them longer. Any suggestions?How can I grow longer eyelashes??

192

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyelash length typically stays the same unless you use some sort of chemicals.

• Really? I feel that mine are already long though?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not breaking them is the biggest help in my day to day life
    -washing mascara off every night
    -being gentle when washing them
    -skipping waterproof mascara a few days/mascara in general a few days out of the week
    -not rubbing your eyes a lot
    -using an effective cleanser so you don't have to use force
    -eating avocados (the fats in them always make my hair and nails super shiny and long) ... some nuts do the same thing

• ewww I hate avacodoes

• blasphemy! haha, yea I hated them for when I was 16 too. Nuts will work as well because of the fats in them.

• yuck okay