Girls! Is this normal?

I have really long eyelashes and as for makeup mascara is the only thing I use. But yesterday I realized they're shorter (just a little bit so). Two days ago when I was traveling I was really late in the morning and I couldn't do my makeup home so I got my friend's mascara. It wasn't branded so I was kind of scared to try it tbh but I did anyway. Normally I use Maybelline New York. Now are my eyelashes shorter just bcs of the nonbranded mascara or is it something else?

105

Most Helpful Guy

• leaving mascara on your lashes overnight does moreharm than you know. When themascara dries overnight, it cancause your lashes to fall off, and a stiff lash can actually scratch your cornea while you're sleeping.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No I never leave it overnight
      I always clean it

• it also depends on the brand dear. Some are harmful. try to change it

Most Helpful Girl

• Its breakage first off never share cosmetics you can get infections like crazy second its a drugstore brand so thats not very high quality and will definitely cause breakage. YouTube a diy eyelash growth oil and apply also discontinue any that cause it. Also consider what you use to remove it because that can cause it as well I personally love coconut oil because its known for not doing that moisturizes the eye to prevent wrinkles and helps grow your lashes so i remove with it and then apply a little at the end separately to help them grow

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE