What do you think of the Gothic look?

I don't mean like really heavy white makeup and black lipstick so you look like a corpse. I mean like subtle stuff, so you look just a little bit vampiric. I usually wear dark red lipstick, a little eyeliner, and maybe a pair of sapphire or ruby earrings... what do you think?

813

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are 2 types. The one that goes for shocl appeal and the one the goes for beauty. I really think the latter can be very attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, it's edgy but I would never be able to pull it off. Just a little mascara on my bottom lashes transforms me from the girl next door to the cokehead.