Getting my hair cut makes me so depressed? Can anyone relate?

I know this is weird, but I have a bit of a phobia of the salon. I just went to get my hair cut for the first time after a YEAR. Before that, I was wearing my hair up all the time because it was so overgrown.

The thing is, I hate staring at myself in the mirror and I also hate watching my mouth talk so when I go to the hairdresser it's like.. extra painful. On top of that, I always get some super glamorous hairdresser that looks so beautiful in comparison to me, and it feels like they're judging my plainness.

Does anyone else relate? I'm pretty depressed right now, and I also hate my haircut.

20