Should cheerleaders be able to wear uniforms to class on game days?

was watching news reports of some schools that have started banning cheer uniforms being worn to class on game days because the dress code says skirts need to be longer than the finger tips when arms are at the side, and many cheer uniforms don't do that. the reason they don't allow them now is because other women started complaining that, if cheerleaders get to wear short hems, why can't they? the cheerleaders just said, all they're doing is showing "school spirit", which is all fun and dandy, but, i mean, really? come onnnn

#drinkitinmannn

26

Most Helpful Girl

• We always wore our uniforms on gameday when I was in highschool. I think if the uniform is approved to wear to school events (I. e. games/pep rallys) it should be acceptable.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm for consistent standards. If it's too short for the girls in the band, the math team, or the student council, then it's too short for cheerleaders, regardless of 'school spirit'.