Should cheerleaders be able to wear uniforms to class on game days?

was watching news reports of some schools that have started banning cheer uniforms being worn to class on game days because the dress code says skirts need to be longer than the finger tips when arms are at the side, and many cheer uniforms don't do that. the reason they don't allow them now is because other women started complaining that, if cheerleaders get to wear short hems, why can't they? the cheerleaders just said, all they're doing is showing "school spirit", which is all fun and dandy, but, i mean, really? come onnnn

#drinkitinmannn

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We always wore our uniforms on gameday when I was in highschool. I think if the uniform is approved to wear to school events (I. e. games/pep rallys) it should be acceptable.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm for consistent standards. If it's too short for the girls in the band, the math team, or the student council, then it's too short for cheerleaders, regardless of 'school spirit'.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• That's ridiculous they should be able to wear their uniforms in class, probably more convenient for them to get ready for the day anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • High school cheer uniforms aren't exactly overly revealing. I don't see why they should be banned from class in game days.

0|1
    0|0
  • they can change before the games, right?
    im not complaining, but sounds just like fair treatment

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Cheerleaders should be given a pass though I'm disappointed that they are now pushing for fatties to be allowed to be cheerleaders

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes