Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S. O. to wear?

Second question for the ladies:

Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S.O. to wear?
While I was looking for pictures I found this picture.
Would you try this idea?
What do you think are your pros and cons on this idea?
  • Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S.O. to wear?His button up shirt
    Vote A
  • Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S.O. to wear?His t-shirt
    Vote B
  • Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S.O. to wear?His jersey
    Vote C
  • Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S.O. to wear?His hoodie
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like wearing guys t shirts after spending the night with him

0|1
    0|0
    • From your side of things, what is it like for you or why do you wear his shirt if you are spending the night?

I know that we as guys know why WE like it, but what's it like in your head?

• Show All
    • How do you make sure you don't say something that is more about the clothes than her?

Like "You don't look so good in that thing"? Where it's more about the clothes looking pretty and not her. How do you avoid that?

• it depends how close you have been with her just friends or have been intimate if just friends stick with comments about clothes only if you have seen her naked can talk about fit to her body

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• My boyfriend is super tiny right now (though he always has been) so a lot of his shirts actually aren't that comfortable for me to wear, too tight on my chest. I'll wear his trousers all the time, super comfy, but I tend to avoid the shirts :P Out of the options though, I do wear his old hoodie quite a lot because that was oversized on him anyway so is also oversized on me. His t-shirts can be okay but they're not as loose and flowy as I like my things to be.

0|1
    0|0
    • So if he was bigger and you could wear anything of his do you have a new choice and why?

• I'd probably still stick with the hoodie, it's really comfy to lounge around in! <3

• Unless you've spilt food or drink on your own shirt/dress I've never really understood why anyone would wanna wear someone else's shirts when you have your own to put back on?

0|1
    0|0
    • What if you are spending the night at someone's house and you are getting a drink from the kitchen and then you are going back to bed?

• I'd chuck my own shirt back on or if I wore a dress I would ask him to get me a drink or last resort put one of his shirts on to go get a drink if he couldn't or wouldn't for whatever reason

• All of the above but I voted for the t shirt.
    For ur second question, no I wouldn't turn his shirt into a dress. It defeats the whole purpose.

1|1
    0|0
    • In your opinion is there a difference between the t-shirt and the button up shirt?

• Show All
    • Could be or maybe a totally different reason than what ur thinking

• Yeah, I have to work on that.

• basketball singlet.. he's 6ft2 im 5ft9 his singlet comes down to just above my knees

0|2
    0|0
  • To be honest, I don't like neither of these options. I prefer to wear my own t-shirts.
    And I wouldn't do the same that the girl in the picture did. I don't like the idea.

0|1
    0|0
  • This only works if either the girl is super petite or the guy is much bigger compared to her so his clothes become a dress on her. Otherwise it will be way too short.

0|1
    0|0
  • T shirt, it's the most comfy. Or a jersey but it'll depend on the team too I'm not going to wear a team I don't support XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I would want to wear his t-shirt, that is if he was taller then me I could, If was shorter there is a very small chance it would fit. LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • His hoodie is the only this I'm constantly stealing.

0|1
    0|0
    • @TuMeManques so not the personalized Spurs shirt I sent through the post? I'm disappointed! lol

• @AndrewMG I sleep in that every night! It doesn't get better than that!

• @TuMeManques Haha, as it's appreciated the shorts and socks will be in the post aswell, I might go easy on the boots though! lol

• I would love to wear his large hoodie as a dress :3

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• everywhere I go I see sex sex sex... gosh... sex this sex that

I like the button shirt and the hoodie by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted for shirt, as that looks so sexy, but there is one thing you have to know so you don't make the guy explain it to you, as I once had to - be careful what shirt you choose to wear. Always go for his most casual shirt, or the one you think is least expensive, especially if you're going to do that thing with the sleeves shown in the picture, and even with a casual shirt you should offer to iron it after you take it off (he'll refuse, but it's basic courtesy), or if you go home with it wash it then iron it and bring it to his house on a coat hanger next time you're visiting. In my case the girl did that thing with the sleeves, but the sexy factor went away when I noticed she used a dress shirt and started wondering if she ruined my sleeves for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • That Idea at the top looks fucking sexy!!! Also, I'd say the hoodie

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes