Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S. O. to wear?

Second question for the ladies:

Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S.O. to wear?
While I was looking for pictures I found this picture.
Would you try this idea?
What do you think are your pros and cons on this idea?

• Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S.O. to wear?His button up shirt
  • Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S.O. to wear?His t-shirt
  • Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S.O. to wear?His jersey
    Vote C
  • Ladies, what is your favorite type of men's shirt to wear around the house? Guys, what shirt do you like your S.O. to wear?His hoodie
    Vote D

263

Most Helpful Girl

• i like wearing guys t shirts after spending the night with him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • From your side of things, what is it like for you or why do you wear his shirt if you are spending the night?

I know that we as guys know why WE like it, but what's it like in your head?

• How do you make sure you don't say something that is more about the clothes than her?

Like "You don't look so good in that thing"? Where it's more about the clothes looking pretty and not her. How do you avoid that?

• it depends how close you have been with her just friends or have been intimate if just friends stick with comments about clothes only if you have seen her naked can talk about fit to her body