What do you think of Military breeches?

Military breeches are a type of trousers that are skinny on the shins and regular fit on the the thighs. They are meant to be worn with Jackboots. Traditionally they were mostly worn by men. They are not in fashion anymore perhaps because of the stigma they have of being worn by soldiers of oppressive regimes such as the third reich, Soviet Union, East Germany etc. However, they were also worn by soldiers of non totalitarian countries.
What do you think of Military breeches?What do you think of Military breeches?Do you like these kinds of pants or do you think they are outdated, do you think they'll ever be in fashion again?

• I like them
    Vote A
  • I don't like them
    Vote B
  • They are alright, I don't mind if people wear them
    Vote C
  • They could be a decent type of fashion but they are too taboo for being associated with totalitarians
    Vote D
  • Maybe in the future they'll be in fashion again once they lose their stigma
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They are not so bad, but i wouldn't ever wear them.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Makes you look like you have a big ass lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Not my style

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good on the girl. I wouldn't be into a guy wearing them though... personally.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think most people specifically associate them with the Third Reich or other horrible regimes, I think of modern respectable organizations' dress uniforms.
    Mind you I wouldn't wear them normally, I think it'd look funny
    www.ctvnews.ca/.../image.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • they sucked, seriously they just it look like you have fat legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget the stigma, they are freakin ugly soldier pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. In field grey, with jackboots. :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Gives out a nazi vibe but they look cool tho!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not going to be for men if it comes back. I've never seen a man which wears calf high boots either so it woild be unlikely if they start wearing them all of a sudden.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes