Does it matter what kind of watch guys wear?

I've been told that stylish analog watches are more sexy.
is it true?
what's your opinion on smart watches?
can they look sexy or are they just nerdy/geeky?
(I currently have the lg g watch r)

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I never ever ever get impressed by people's watches. Ever.

• i just want taughts

• well I didn't mean to be mean, I just meant that I never notice a person's watch. For me it doesn't increase or decrease a person's attractiveness or style

Most Helpful Guy

• The type of the watch is only one part. Any watch can look great. The watch has to go with your fashion style or whatever you are wearing on that day. If it fits, it'll compliment your look. Don't wear a watch just to have something on your hand. Silver/white/black watches fit the most color styles.