Does it matter what kind of watch guys wear?

I've been told that stylish analog watches are more sexy.
is it true?
what's your opinion on smart watches?
can they look sexy or are they just nerdy/geeky?
(I currently have the lg g watch r)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never ever ever get impressed by people's watches. Ever.

0|1
    0|0
    • i just want taughts

• well I didn't mean to be mean, I just meant that I never notice a person's watch. For me it doesn't increase or decrease a person's attractiveness or style

Most Helpful Guy

• The type of the watch is only one part. Any watch can look great. The watch has to go with your fashion style or whatever you are wearing on that day. If it fits, it'll compliment your look. Don't wear a watch just to have something on your hand. Silver/white/black watches fit the most color styles.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• No, no, no, NO! I bought a stupid $1,000 Gucci watch when I was younger... the only response to it from females is "Is that even real?"At least now with my fraction of the price G-shock I don't get asked that question... and, I can check the time in the dark which is... aweeesoooome.

0|1
    0|0
  • Does anyone still wear watches? Even smart watches - I feel no reason to walk around with something on my wrist when I can pull out my phone in 2 seconds.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, wear any style you like

0|1
    0|0
  • You shouldn't wear a watch right now, apparently.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes