Would you find a girl less attractive if you found out that her eye color is not real?

If she's wearing colored contact lenses that look super natural. Would you dump her if you found out about it?

1234

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had a partner who used colored contact lenses I might be a bit disappointed, but I wouldn't think it was a big deal and I wouldn't break up for a so little thing either. I would just be a bit surprised. I prefer brown eyes, but other natural eye colors are also fine. Unnatural color lenses like red, white and demon eyed would be a turn off.

• Would you be disappointed if she wore natural colors?

• Maybe a bit. Depends. If the person wore blue lenses, but had natural brown eyes it would be a good surprise. I likes brown eyes. But the other way around I might be a bit disappointed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its the same thing as makeup, you're just playing around with your appearance. Just don't lie that your eyes are naturally neon green when they're shit brown. There's no reason for that

• brown eyes are cool :(

• Oh I tried those before for fun, but it ended up making me look insane so I stopped using it. I might have just chosen the wrong color. Which one did you get? And do people never actually realize you're wearing them?