Would you find a girl less attractive if you found out that her eye color is not real?

If she's wearing colored contact lenses that look super natural. Would you dump her if you found out about it?

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had a partner who used colored contact lenses I might be a bit disappointed, but I wouldn't think it was a big deal and I wouldn't break up for a so little thing either. I would just be a bit surprised. I prefer brown eyes, but other natural eye colors are also fine. Unnatural color lenses like red, white and demon eyed would be a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
    • Would you be disappointed if she wore natural colors?

• Maybe a bit. Depends. If the person wore blue lenses, but had natural brown eyes it would be a good surprise. I likes brown eyes. But the other way around I might be a bit disappointed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its the same thing as makeup, you're just playing around with your appearance. Just don't lie that your eyes are naturally neon green when they're shit brown. There's no reason for that

1|0
    0|0
    • brown eyes are cool :(

• Show All
    • Oh I tried those before for fun, but it ended up making me look insane so I stopped using it. I might have just chosen the wrong color. Which one did you get? And do people never actually realize you're wearing them?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• First of all, I doubt my attraction to her would depend entirely on her eye color. Second, even if that WAS the case, it STILL wouldn't matter as long as she continued to wear them lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about a girls eye color. what is very important to me is that she's honest with me. if I found out she had been wearing colored contacts this whole time I would feel very mislead and while it is only eye color I would not be happy to find out. I'd be kinda pissed and the lying would make her less attractive yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf no.
    Eye color tbh not important to
    Me at all.
    Yes t improve the look
    But hair skin face all
    That way more attractive than eye color.

And if anything wasn't real doesn't change the way she look. Like dye the hair? So if I found out she is not blonde I will dumb her? Wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a funny question. The answer is no exclamation point women change their hair color all the time by Diane and I don't see how changing your eye color would be any different. My favorite color is blue because it is so rare... But what attracts me is the person as a whole and not necessarily the eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no!
    If she had lied about it for months, maybe I'd dump her due to that, but unless her eyes are deformed, why would it bother me?
    Heterochromia? That's cute
    Most, even the unusual eye colors? That's cute
    Colored contacts are like make up, an accessory, if she feels cuter or sexier to me with them on, she should wear them, but know I'd adore her either way, not like I'd refuse to cuddle if she doesn't take em out! I love to cuddle to much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is shallow enough to dump someone because their eye colour is different? I'd be surprised for like 2 seconds and then I wouldn't give a shit.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, there is absolutely no reason for such outright deceit!

OK, seriously, it's no big deal. Put it in perspective.
    These days a lot of "girls" aren't even their real sex!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, once i love a girl i don't care whether she has colored contact lenses or not i would still love her and stay with her. I wouldn't find her less attractive either.

0|1
    0|0
  • you'd have to be quite pathetic to even be bothered about it. but if you lied about maybe it might because lies are lies

0|0
    0|0
  • Super natural? Yes. She must have issues. Fake but still normal color? Nope. Its like make up, most girls do it for fashion purposes. I dont care unless she looks like a clown or a slut vampire.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but if I liked the color of someone's eyes whether they are real color or contact color, I would like her to wear the color I like more.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah happened to me before, she acted like it was her natural eye color, felt completely lied to, honestly its a turn off at that point

0|1
    0|0
  • Body shaping garments. Orthodontics. Padded butts & bras/boob jobs. Nose jobs. Vaginaplasties. Hair dye.
    Why would eye colour bug me?

0|0
    0|0
  • ask yourself, do you like her because of the colour of her eyes, or you really like the person.
    Give her a chance to explain. And after all you are in 21st Cent, it is just a fashion, not cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't dump her, but I'd be really disappointed...

0|0
    0|0
  • lol really? anyone that cares is a waste of your time.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I really don't care about eye colour and I'm not going to date a girl based only on her eye colour, it's their body not mine

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just eye color, not boob size, so it's fine for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • it shouldn't be about the color of her eyes it should be about the person and her personality at least thats my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • what about physically?

• with me its about personality but most of the girls i date are shorter than me and have a fairly big chest

• I'd find it a bit extreme of a change your eye color, but I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. To me, eye color is a minor detail and isn't really something I would care too much about.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but keeping it from me wouldn't sit well with me. However, this is easily forgiven. Go tell him

0|0
    0|0
  • no if i liked the girl i would not care it would shock me or anyone else

0|0
    0|0
  • she lied already and faked her eye colour. why should I trust her anymore?

0|0
    1|0
  • well, it would depend on if i'd like her with her real eye-color

0|0
    0|0
  • no but she got to tell the truth at some point

0|0
    0|0
  • That's nothing compared to plastic surgery

1|0
    0|0
  • wtf no, who would dump someone on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't dump her.. but I like natural beauty..

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• i know a girl who did that and her boyfriend didn't dump her

0|0
    0|0
  • I once was attracted to a guy. He is very attractive but the honey eyes give him an extra ummp! I thought they were real and when he took them out, my feelings didn't change. My bro said I probably fell for the eyes but I saw him before the eyes so.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's not openly admitting its fake, or pretends its real , that's lying & I'll leave her for lying. Wearing colored contact just because they're cute and fun a few times a week, is no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • well some girls also dye their hair and some guys date them. some also wear makeup etc.
    I guess it all depends on the guy
    some may even find it more attractive :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Well If you're wearing fake stuff that comes off, if someone you're dating asks, they should know it's fake... why lie?

0|0
    0|0
    • They've never seen me without them and I've never told anyone that my eyes were real.

• Then, don't let it bother you... if he asks then just be honest... if he leaves you then that's very superficial, as if he ONLY liked you because of eye color? ... you don't want someone like that... Just don't lie or lead someone to believe a lie.

• I seriously doubt a guy would dump you based on eye color but he may dump you for being deceptive. You should tell him the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear colored contacs. I've brown eyes and I'm a natural blonde so I feel myself as a freak when I don't wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure it's fine, kind of like wearing false lashes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all. Pretty is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... why are you wearing coloured contacts?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah thats not attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes