Girls, what would you think of a guy sporting a women's hairstyle?

I am not straight, I am asexual and aromantic but also cismale (feel free to ask questions). I am not super masculine, but am not overly feminine either. I have crossdressed before, I have always want to try "girl" things at least. But I like to dress confrontably which usually means nothing but men's clothes. Girl clothes are awesome to look at but not great to wear, in my opinion. I have had long hair forever, but I am think that I want to get it done, like girl done. I hate when people assume I am straight, especially girls because then it can be hard to make friends when they think you are just trying to get some. So maybe my hair could be like my coming out sign; even if people will just think I am gay, it wouldn't bother me but I would still be out as ace. I don't really like stereotypical haircuts for queer men, so it just want to keep it long and make it more feminine looking. I was thinking of doing something with my bangs, color probably red with lowlights and highlights.
πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ I know, but πŸ’‡πŸ’πŸ»
Any thoughts or advice? thanks 😊

1