Girls, do any girls here regularly wear stockings or are they a thing of the past?

if you do wear them is it for comfort or feeling sexy?
Updates:

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stockings for me are a bedroom only item. Only because if used daily, suspended belts are a nightmare and hold ups don't hold up.

I wear tights. They are more comfortable and have tummy/bum control so give a nicer silhouette. Tights and skirt are an everyday for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • i like tights too ;)

• To the girls who wear nothing pfft, good luck at some jobs I had. It was a requirement to wear tights - daily you had your legs pinched before going onto the shop floor to check!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 31

• sheer black tights everyday for fashion (autumn and winter)

0|1
    0|0
  • we wear uniforms at my school, and i love wearing over-the-knee or thigh high socks. for one, they're very comfy and cozy in the colder months and allows me to wash my leggings more often lol. two, they look good and flirty. my boyfriend loves them!

0|1
    0|0
  • Very rarely have I worn actual stockings. I wear tights with the fake stocking design often and wear standard tights almost everyday now though.

0|1
    0|0
  • i regularly wear thigh highs. i hate full hosery/stockings

0|1
    0|0
  • i wear them, bc they feel nice and look better with dresses, than bare legs if im at work. classier.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wear them to feel sexy,
    And only for the man I adore.
    ❤ love is a playground of course!

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually don't wear ones like that. I wear tights sometimes when I'm going to something formal though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll wear tights if I haven't shaved but that's about it

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm, i really like the look and id like to wear them more, but i just never get around to wearing it, its because I'm lazy and like to just get out the door quick so i don't put them on

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, if I wore that in my country I would be considered like a prostitute.
    This is something you only wear for your boyfriend at home but don't go out with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • the pic was to show what stockings are so wasn't suggesting them worn with a dress like that but covered so not showing.

• Even with a dress people would see it, when you sit / when there's wind, etc...
      Too it's very uncomfortable, I tried to wore them during a day and it was very boring. I prefer black tights.

• i wear tights a lot and truthfully it's for both but also they are really just comforatable to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sometimes do but not regularly

0|1
    0|0
  • What are stockings to you?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I find stockings more comfortable than tights.

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks for the reply... i asked this so long ago i had forgotten about it lol

• thing of the past

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I like knee high socks

0|1
    0|0
  • both

0|1
    0|0
    • you wear them at 13yrs old? well that bucks the trend that says only older women wear them

• welcome to the 21st century old man

• lol what does that mean? read all the other responces

• I do sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear stockings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love them. Wear them frequently.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very infrequently. Special occasions only.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them a lot, especially with a micro-skirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but not regularly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. Here it is very hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear tights on a daily basis but not stockings

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them from time to time

0|0
    0|0
  • Stockings like that are not generally a part of the daily wardrobe of women anymore. Though some women may wear them often, it is an anachronism, and intentional. Broads don't just wear them like women in the past dis=d because:

1. Uncomfortable as fuck.
    2. Hard to put-on.
    3. Don't come in very many sizes anymore so often don't fit very short, very tell, very slender, or very voluptuous women.
    4. They invented pantyhose in the 60s and they are much easier and more comfortable if we HAVE to have hosiery on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes