Girls, do any girls here regularly wear stockings or are they a thing of the past?

if you do wear them is it for comfort or feeling sexy?

Updates:

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stockings for me are a bedroom only item. Only because if used daily, suspended belts are a nightmare and hold ups don't hold up.

I wear tights. They are more comfortable and have tummy/bum control so give a nicer silhouette. Tights and skirt are an everyday for me.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i like tights too ;)

• To the girls who wear nothing pfft, good luck at some jobs I had. It was a requirement to wear tights - daily you had your legs pinched before going onto the shop floor to check!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 31

• we wear uniforms at my school, and i love wearing over-the-knee or thigh high socks. for one, they're very comfy and cozy in the colder months and allows me to wash my leggings more often lol. two, they look good and flirty. my boyfriend loves them!

0|1
    0|0
  • Very rarely have I worn actual stockings. I wear tights with the fake stocking design often and wear standard tights almost everyday now though.

0|1
    0|0
  • i regularly wear thigh highs. i hate full hosery/stockings

0|1
    0|0
  • i wear them, bc they feel nice and look better with dresses, than bare legs if im at work. classier.

0|1
    0|0
  • sheer black tights everyday for fashion (autumn and winter)

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes