Girls, do any girls here regularly wear stockings or are they a thing of the past?

if you do wear them is it for comfort or feeling sexy?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Stockings for me are a bedroom only item. Only because if used daily, suspended belts are a nightmare and hold ups don't hold up.

I wear tights. They are more comfortable and have tummy/bum control so give a nicer silhouette. Tights and skirt are an everyday for me.

• i like tights too ;)

• To the girls who wear nothing pfft, good luck at some jobs I had. It was a requirement to wear tights - daily you had your legs pinched before going onto the shop floor to check!