What are some careers in fashion for men?

So I'm currently 21 and doing nothing with my life, I've been trying to figure out what I should do and one of those things involve fashion. I'm always constantly trying to grow my wardrobe and mix and match different styles. I enjoy shopping and then coming up with outfits from what I bought. I also spend a lot of time on the internet saving pictures of different pieces of clothes and creating an outfit out of it. Is there any type of careers out there in the fashion world that relate to this? The only one I can think of is a stylist. Please let me know

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fashion merchandising. Honestly, you being a guy may be a plus because there aren't many guys out there interested in this sort of thing. Either that or start your own project by posting blogs, pictures, and whatnot on social media and you can advertise your style to gain popularity. You can give retail a try too. You'll gain some experience directly with customers, and plus that's always a good way to get discounts on clothes. If you like it and do well then you can obviously move up the ladder.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You can be a buyer or if you don't think the commitment is too much, you could learn to design clothing and get a job doing that.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Retail stores,
    . but if you want to make some real money try being a sales man for hotels. You can look nice and still dress the part. And you are making good money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fashion merchandising
    Fashion designer
    A model

0|0
    0|0
  • You could try personal stylist

0|0
    0|0
  • Gay assistant

0|0
    0|2
    • How dose that make me gay? Just cause I like clothes doesn't mean I like dick

• This anon is either a troll or has a narrow minded view of the world.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes