What are some careers in fashion for men?

So I'm currently 21 and doing nothing with my life, I've been trying to figure out what I should do and one of those things involve fashion. I'm always constantly trying to grow my wardrobe and mix and match different styles. I enjoy shopping and then coming up with outfits from what I bought. I also spend a lot of time on the internet saving pictures of different pieces of clothes and creating an outfit out of it. Is there any type of careers out there in the fashion world that relate to this? The only one I can think of is a stylist. Please let me know

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Fashion merchandising. Honestly, you being a guy may be a plus because there aren't many guys out there interested in this sort of thing. Either that or start your own project by posting blogs, pictures, and whatnot on social media and you can advertise your style to gain popularity. You can give retail a try too. You'll gain some experience directly with customers, and plus that's always a good way to get discounts on clothes. If you like it and do well then you can obviously move up the ladder.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You can be a buyer or if you don't think the commitment is too much, you could learn to design clothing and get a job doing that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE