GIRL & BOY, Can You Give Me Your Opinion?

GIRL, what do you think about make-up? is it too important to us?
My skin is so sensitive and I've stopped using make up when I was 11. now I'm 17, should I try it again?
BOY, I just want to ask. what is your opinion about a girl with and without makeup? is it make up too important to girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find light, "natural" makeup the most attractive (though seeing the girl without makeup anywhere from ~25-50% of the time is a definite bonus). However, I find no makeup more attractive than heavy makeup, although wearing more makeup for formal events seems both appropriate and attractive. I may seem peculiar about this, but I'm just trying to be as specific as possible. Honestly, as long as she doesn't wear heavy makeup all of the time, I would probably find her more attractive

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say you stopped at 11.. when did you start? I didn't start to use makeup till I was 14 and at that time I did it lousy😳

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm active in theater class since I was 5. so I'm using a lot of makeup.

• when I was 11, something weird happened to my face 😂😂 and I don't have any interest to put make up on my face anymore. a little bit scared.

• my country a little bit hot. actually 28•-32•. and it makes me always sweat and uncomfortable. and it's crazy if I put make up on my face 😁

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• it's not important. a guy will only be attracted by your looks for a day but will be attracted to your personality for life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls without make-up.
    All natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls without makeup look much better and real to me, Granted the girl isn't ugly in the first place and has natural good skin, But if you're ugly then you might probably want to paint your face anyway regardless of what people say.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Men like a little make up even though they claim they don't.

0|1
    0|0
    • This is so 100% true. Men lie and say they dont care but in the end they dont want to see a complete gorilla that came out of the jungle

• "a complete gorilla"
      Loled! You're right.

• I love make-up. I like the idea of being able to enhance my features. Also if you enjoy putting on makeup, then do some research on what makeup brand is best for you. There's a lot of brands that are friendly towards people with sensitive skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think as long as you look good it doesn't really matter. Personally I rarely do make up because I prefer sleeping over doing makeup.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes