GIRL & BOY, Can You Give Me Your Opinion?

GIRL, what do you think about make-up? is it too important to us?
My skin is so sensitive and I've stopped using make up when I was 11. now I'm 17, should I try it again?
BOY, I just want to ask. what is your opinion about a girl with and without makeup? is it make up too important to girl?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• I find light, "natural" makeup the most attractive (though seeing the girl without makeup anywhere from ~25-50% of the time is a definite bonus). However, I find no makeup more attractive than heavy makeup, although wearing more makeup for formal events seems both appropriate and attractive. I may seem peculiar about this, but I'm just trying to be as specific as possible. Honestly, as long as she doesn't wear heavy makeup all of the time, I would probably find her more attractive

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say you stopped at 11.. when did you start? I didn't start to use makeup till I was 14 and at that time I did it lousy😳

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm active in theater class since I was 5. so I'm using a lot of makeup.

• when I was 11, something weird happened to my face 😂😂 and I don't have any interest to put make up on my face anymore. a little bit scared.

• my country a little bit hot. actually 28•-32•. and it makes me always sweat and uncomfortable. and it's crazy if I put make up on my face 😁