If you're on the slender side, can you get curvier?

How lol I wanna be thicker

83

Most Helpful Guy

• Mother Nature will take care of that for you as you get older. Don't rush the inevitable.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• get fat

• Exercise, have a healthy diet. Otherwise have good bone structure.

What Girls Said 7

• Don't try a waist trainer it's not healthy and yes if you gain weight and realize that your not getting the fat in the right places it just says that, you don't have a curvy body or a big ass it's they way you were born you can't change a thing about that.

• yes these other girls are right eat lots of pasta! u just want to eat more in general, also go to the gym and do squats and lunges and leg press and deadlifts.

• I am slim but I naturally have curves. It's in my genes. however, for those without it there are different excerises that can work on those areas and enhance your shape.

• Don't get a waist trainer! Those things are horrible for you! Just be happy with how you are.

• eat more, but not junk food, because you will gain fat, not flattering curves.

• Eat lots of pasta.

• Squats, corn bread, exercise, and a waist trainer