Are her boobs too small?

Are her boobs too small ?
Explain

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What is this OBSESSION with breast size!! REALLY? Is that all people see?
    Personally, I am more interested in HER, and not her body!!
    What happened to our society, to make so many so CONFIDENT in THAT SHALLOWNESS, that as society, judge a person, based on the size of her breasts, or body type, or his penis size, or whatever?

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• if hers are small... xD then I don't know about mine lol

she's fine :P

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Stop body shaming
    Nothing is big or small
    Its how u carry yourself

And yes Big boobs are hot to look at and have sex with

But that doent mean small boobs are lame
    Selena boobs doent justify who she is
    Even a busty 36DD would be nothing infront of her talent :)

1|1
    0|0
  • She would look much hotter if she had bigger tits.. Just saying.

0|1
    1|2
    • I dont think so. I have always thought her boobs looked delicious on her lmao and im not a lesbian... haha!

• they look great. it looks like they could be amazing without the covering on. nice to have hands run over them

0|0
    1|0
  • No, I really like that size. Maybe a little bigger would be nice, but not much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah... she's all good. all boobs size are good as long as it's not smaller than my man boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah but she's a terrible actress who should quit while she's ahead.

0|0
    1|0
  • No, I personally find her tits very attractive, perfect size in my opinion!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, they're fine. i like small and big, medium are my favorite like a big b or c cup

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • No i think it suites her body

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, to me they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are amazing! Who is she?

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Rebecca black <3 and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Too small for me. Not enough for a "French Fuck".

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fine

0|0
    0|0
  • no sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• they r perfect bc they compliment the rest of her body very well

2|0
    0|0
  • I think her boobs are fine for her body size or maybe a little bigger would be ok, but if they were too big would be out of proportion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because without all of that body contouring and/or photo shop you'd see that in reality she has little to no boobs.

0|0
    3|0
    • I'm just fine, with her having nearly nothing for breasts, because I don't even notice, when meeting, or talking with her!! I think so many have just become the 'BITCHES' of Advertising, and some CRAP social norms, based on those commercials!
      I LOVE little ones, A-cups, maybe, in T-shirts, but knowing I ADORE hers, and she has perfect, cute, nipples, showing!!
      Why do so many women just accept the SOCIAL NORM in advertising, and think that they NEED TO BE THAT? Why can't you just be who you are, and like what you like?
      I HATE the PLASTIC 'Models' 'Photo shopped,' to look 'prefect'!!
      Who is 'PERFECT'? Don't these ads, these models just set every NORMAL woman up to be some 'FAILURE'? These commercials, adverts, and shows, are just BS, to get women to buy these things, thinking, that they need them, to be attractive, and 'lovable'!
      What a sick, and Twisted world, that makes so many, that are PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL, in their own way, feel terrible, about themselves!!

• Whoopdeedoo good for you. I just so happen to like big breasts even though mine are average-ish (C cup) so for me hers are too small. Heck if I lost a few pounds I would probably go back to being a B cup or even worse an A cup and I would STILL prefer bigger tits. Even I was flat chest I still liked the looks of bigger tits and thought of having surgery in the future to be a D cup which is a size I personally find ideal. So why comment your preference on my comment for my preference?

• P. S. most models in advertisements are about a B cup.

• They are fine for her frame

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no she looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll never think she's got small boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect for her bod

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes