White girls unattrative, plain, and boring?

Let me start off by saying that I am a white girl and I am in no way racist. I know that to most people the color of your skin serves little to no purpose when looking for a significant other, however, I do know that we all have preferences. For example I love guys with dark hair, but if I see a guy with blonde hair it doesn't turn me off and I could still be attracted to him. Also I have read many articles saying white women all look alike, are fake; with plastic surgery, and are not what men really want. I've heard that white girls have no figure and are only good for a one night stand. Of course there are men out there who prefer white girls just as there are guy out there who prefer women of other races. If you prefer girls from another race, I know most people would still date a white girl if they liked them; as I stated before with my hair color example. Anyway my questions are Do you view White girls as boring, annoying, bratty, and average looking?
If you prefer white women, what are your reasons for doing so?
If you prefer women from other races, but would consider dating a White girl? What turn your head about a white girl?
And what are some things that come to your mind when you think of white girls?

PLEASE READ!
* If this question offended you in any way I'm am truly sorry. That was not intent! Please take note that ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL no matter race, gender, status, of anything. Don't ever feel less than perfect because you were put on this earth for a reason. You were made to be you! The fact that you are yourself means that you are perfect! For example if i made a flashlight that only worked when the lights were on, some might say it's stupid, others might say it's funny, however I say that it is perfect because it does exactly what it was made to do. Just as you are perfect because you are yourself and you were made to be yourself *
sorry if this didn't make sense lol

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to a person who just wants to have fun n pleasure and one night stands skin color, race etc will matter as they don't want to get judged by others when bragging about it...
    but for those who wanna have a person to love n care for none of those things won't even exist... to them only thing will matter is eachother everything else will just be put aside... I personally would go for someone I care n love n who would understand me n feel the same about me... no matter who or what they are cause at the end of the day I have to live my life with her not show her off to the world!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Whites are unattractive'
    That's why everyone are suckers for you and most models are white right? And you know Hollywood makes white propaganda.
    Anyway I think women from all races all beautiful I'd say lets stop stereotyping honey. 😊
    P. s. Whites are so diverse I cannot generalize you girls.
    P. s. 2: I'm not white I'm Mongol.

2|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Oh come on... White women are the most desirable in the West, it's no secret. If you go to Africa or Asia, then yeah, you may get the "all White women look alike", and you won't be the most desirable, but if you live in the West, White women are more desirable.

2|2
    0|0
    • I Travel a lot and I always thought Asian women were more disirable to men

• Show All
    • "Asian women more 'disirable'" HAHAHAHA Now I'm pretty sure you're a fake slut. Never in my life I heard some man saying he prefers Asians. In all the world white women are most desired, not just in West.

• @Itagnyn I'm not a slut nor am I fake but ok believe what you wish

• Well some people say that about other races also. We all have our preferences and wants. Rachel hate rarely if ever has anything to do with it. Except when people want to hate on you.
    I personally prefer white women. I'm freinds with many different races and people of color. I just know my preference. That being said like all people if I fall for a girl that does not fit some of my preferences. Then of course I would choose her over those preferences.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me the best tip is dont be afraid to stand out and do your own thing. Just gotta own it. How do you think pop stars get random outfits to be popular? By being confident and owning the look.

For me I find that lots of people can sense confidence.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well the statement " I know that to most people the color of your skin serves little to no purpose when looking for a significant other".. Hahahahaha.. I disagree strongly with that one.. And as for the question.. I love all women.. Including "White" women.. And there are a lot who have nice figures, and whatnot.. I haven't always had the best experiences with "White" women.. But, I've met enough to where I still love them as much as any other group of women..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Asian guy, i'm almost exclusively attracted to white girls. However I think that in any case any race can be "boring, annoying, bratty, and average looking". It all comes down to the person. I know sometimes people find people of other races "Exotic and special" for example white guys tend to go after Asian women more often than any other race, usually for that reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been attracted to any girl that isn't white. I'm not even really into girls with a tan. every girl I've dated has been really pale.
    No idea why that's the case, it's just what i like i guess.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I prefer white girls they are more attractive to me and have a better sense of adventure so they're not boring. Hail the white girls

3|1
    0|0
    • I've never noticed them being more adventurous

• I meant they are easy going and up for a laugh whereas say Asian girls are more reserved

• Honestly it has more to do with culture than race. Like American raised girls from Asian decent tend to be more "out there" than a Korean girl living in Korea.

• Not troo, do you have any idea the sheer volume of peeps liking white girls? its a lot so dont be upset.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is entitled to their standards. I'm not really attracted to most black and Asian women. I'm actually really only attracted to white and latina from a general perspective. I'm half white/half hispanic so I guess that sort of makes sense.

Whites age faster because of our skin but other than that I think white women are very attractive. I don't really have a reason I'm just attracted to them. White girls are not generic lol. I could describe my girlfriend but she would look much different than another white girl. I can't say why I like white girls in general for that reason.

Not all of them are fake with a ton of plastic surgery. Fake isn't always bad either. Breast aug and all that shit can look really good if it's done right.

Fun story.. I used to fuck around with this Latina chick who was bomb af. She had a fake ass and fake tits. I didn't even know till she told me. I just knew she looked fucking hot so I didn't really see an issue.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg! Latina girls are so gorgeous! Shakira and JLo are my idols!
      And you write a lot 😂
      But thanks you for your comment it was very helpful.

• well no body hates white girls. White girls are most beautiful, sexy , hot and attractive. I personally love white girls more than another race
    One thing that you said why not to chose them for a relation? Its not the white or black or tans. I am kind a man who would want that his relation should last for ever. I would not chose anyone who will leave me or who thinks it perfectly normal to start another relation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am white and I don't have too strong of preferences, so I would date white girls. Actually the only girls I have dated are white.

The one thing is that lately I tend to find girls who didn't grow up in the US more attractive... it doesn't really have much to do with race though, it's more that their personalities often seem more genuine, kind, and self-sufficient because they were not inundated with American culture so much. That's still a generalization though so I'm not saying it applies to everyone, but I do notice it.

The main thing is just don't act fake and be obsessed with social status and celebrities and shit like that. That's what (I assume) most guys find annoying.

Whether that's common for white American women or not is open for debate but that's how it seems sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
    • But yeah white women are the "standard" of beauty to most people so you'll be fine

• Show All
    • Another thing is that it seems like Asian women are the least likely to be overweight.

• Yea that's true you barely see an overweight Asian girl. WHAT IS THEIR SECRET?
      And that link was extremely informative

• on looks alone i would say the average any race girl looks bland and boring. But that's cause the average girl in Toronto is usually rather chubby in the face and body with very round facial features. to me this is the average white girl www.google.ca/search

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't exactly have a preference, but if a girl is obviously obsessed with how she looks (you can tell how much makeup there is, etc) then that is kinda cringeworthy. Even more so if a group of girls excludes girls who aren't blonde white girls. There are some cute blonde white girls, but blonde white girls aren't more likely to be attractive than other races or hair colors

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer white or more tan skin tones like middle eastern or hispanic the most. But I would date a black woman too. Really the only skin color I wouldn't date is very dark black. I do think there is a bias towards white women yeah. I don't know why though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer a women of color mainly a lightskin shawty. but i like white women. but even though i prefer some color doesn't change anything. a white women have the chance of getting slayed just like any other color of women

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I do live there're almost only white girls/guys "my age" (14/28). When I went to high school I only met white people and now at the university I only meet white people.
    In general, I can assume (by empirical means, which aren't surely the most loved, but in this case I guess are sufficient) that sexual attraction develops on your previous experiences, thus having had crushes and love stories only with white girls, I prefer them. There're obviously women of any race that I like, but as a rule of thumb I prefer white women.

Anyway, I like the way you think/write. The flashlight example put a smile on me.

Answering a second part of the question. I don't think white girls are bratty/etc.. simply because they're all different. That's just a bunch of stereotypes. True in some cases, but surely false in general. It is like saying that black girls are allo ghettish/gruff/bad-tempered/etc... . It just doesn't make sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I immensely prefer white women. As part mestizo, I tend to stay away from people darker than me when it comes to romance.
    Even outside of my Superior Aryan White Master Race jokes, there's something about more pale skin that I find attractive. I just appreciate European features in general.
    Plus, socially, white girls are more easygoing. A lot of the black chicks I've been acquainted with are your typical ghetto hootin' and hollerin' hoodrats.

Basically, my European-descended buddies are easy on the eyes and fun to be around. They're sweet, cultured, and relaxing.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a black guy I like all type of girls, but I prefer white girls, why? because I like their personalities, I didn't really have no interest in white girls before but since I dated my ex white girl I realized they're less dramatic, they care more and respectful, and everyone knows that white are the most pretty girls for sure no doubt about it, you can't go wrong with that, so don't listen to stereotypes that say white girls unattractive or boring or slow or anything because not all of them are like that, so they can't generalize them just like people are talking crap about black folks, it doesn't mean we're all the same, people are from in different countries and have different education, some of them have good etiquette, so their differences make look attractive too, so would people say they boring, unattractive cause one of them might not. i don't think so. at the end we don't need to care about what people say or think that's all!

0|0
    0|0
  • Imma interview you if you don't mind XD

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • *bows* Anytime.

• Lol how formal

• Too long to read everything, but White women are the most attractive.
    Apologizing for being White, etc is very UNATTRACTIVE though.
    Don't apologize. Embrace your superiority.

0|1
    0|0
  • HAHAHAHAHA Dark ugly bitch detected!

1|3
    3|1
  • Stereotypes, I can't be bothered with those.

I'm a white guy and I prefer women who aren't Caucasian and that's because for my entire life I have had nothing but problems with white women and have had better experiences with women from different racial groups.

I'm not opposed to dating a white woman but they aren't my first preference.

3|0
    1|1
    • I understand that and I'm sorry that you have had bad experiences with them.
      I personally have no racial preference when it comes to dating. All races have their good qualities and their bad qualities.

• Show All
    • Oh lol I do the same and I will try to
      It was nice talking to you

• Hope you have a great day

What Girls Said 6

• Who gives a fuck about what a magazine or blog says. At the end of the day we are individuals and everyone of us is different. Don't worry about those things. YOLO :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Just because you're a white girl, it doesn't mean what you're saying is NOT racist. If a black woman bashed black women, she would STILL be a racist by making such offensive remarks. Also, cite your "many" articles you have read. I am curious to see them because I have never happened to stumble upon any of them and it's part of my job to notice such stuff. So, help me out here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men are generally attracted to their own race OR they are attracted to pretty women who can be from any race.
    My brother doesn't have a preference for white girls but it's not for the reasons you stated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course nobody thinks this. Most people love white girls. They're the epitome of beauty and beauty standards.

0|1
    1|0
  • disagree they are very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I like white women and I'm white too.. maybe it's because I'm used to it but it's what I find most attractive too, others look uh exotic but not as enticing

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes