White girls unattrative, plain, and boring?

Let me start off by saying that I am a white girl and I am in no way racist. I know that to most people the color of your skin serves little to no purpose when looking for a significant other, however, I do know that we all have preferences. For example I love guys with dark hair, but if I see a guy with blonde hair it doesn't turn me off and I could still be attracted to him. Also I have read many articles saying white women all look alike, are fake; with plastic surgery, and are not what men really want. I've heard that white girls have no figure and are only good for a one night stand. Of course there are men out there who prefer white girls just as there are guy out there who prefer women of other races. If you prefer girls from another race, I know most people would still date a white girl if they liked them; as I stated before with my hair color example. Anyway my questions are Do you view White girls as boring, annoying, bratty, and average looking?
If you prefer white women, what are your reasons for doing so?
If you prefer women from other races, but would consider dating a White girl? What turn your head about a white girl?
And what are some things that come to your mind when you think of white girls?

PLEASE READ!
* If this question offended you in any way I'm am truly sorry. That was not intent! Please take note that ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL no matter race, gender, status, of anything. Don't ever feel less than perfect because you were put on this earth for a reason. You were made to be you! The fact that you are yourself means that you are perfect! For example if i made a flashlight that only worked when the lights were on, some might say it's stupid, others might say it's funny, however I say that it is perfect because it does exactly what it was made to do. Just as you are perfect because you are yourself and you were made to be yourself *
sorry if this didn't make sense lol

723

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to a person who just wants to have fun n pleasure and one night stands skin color, race etc will matter as they don't want to get judged by others when bragging about it...
    but for those who wanna have a person to love n care for none of those things won't even exist... to them only thing will matter is eachother everything else will just be put aside... I personally would go for someone I care n love n who would understand me n feel the same about me... no matter who or what they are cause at the end of the day I have to live my life with her not show her off to the world!

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Whites are unattractive'
    That's why everyone are suckers for you and most models are white right? And you know Hollywood makes white propaganda.
    Anyway I think women from all races all beautiful I'd say lets stop stereotyping honey. 😊
    P. s. Whites are so diverse I cannot generalize you girls.
    P. s. 2: I'm not white I'm Mongol.