Have you ever messed up your hair to the point you actually had melt down?

Asking for a friend πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ˜‚ lol kinda debating whether I should try doing my own hair at home.
#whatthebleepdidido
#cryinginacorner
#doistilllooklikeaprettyprincess

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh lord girl.. what the F have you done... go to a salon, stop the madness! You're in your 20s, these mistakes can only been worn when you're 13 and "don't know any better"... even then it's a bad choice, just dye it over. Even a nice sharp overall red would look great

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, once I dyed two red streaks on my blonde hair. I also dyed the ends of it red. It looked good for the first week, I was positively impressed but after washing my hair a couple of times, they ended up looking a disgusting red-orange color. The horror. It took me a very long time to get them completely removed from my hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • See, I was always quirky so even when I fucked my hair up I convinced myself it was awesome.

But god don't do it unless you REALLY know what you're doing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmfao you're the type of person who can pull anything off that's why... yeah I don't know I'm stopping myself from going to Sally's πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • No problem, be sure to show pics when you're done!

• I would have a meltdown if I did any of these things to my hair tbh lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, I've had a mother of tangles that literally ripped the hair from my scalp when I combed it. I was looking like... wtf, this is actually a patch of my hair...

1|0
    0|0
  • I got my hair dyed and it did NOT come out as expected and I screamed and cried! Then I got my way and fixed it...

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger, I cut my hair so it's very uneven. One time when I was straightening it, I got so fed up and almost started crying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    I always go to a salon.
    Never had a bad experience yet…. hahah

1|0
    0|0
  • I dyed my hair blue once one summer just for the hell of it. I immediately dyed it back to brown lol

1|0
    0|0
  • oh god no
    I never tried

1|0
    0|0
  • You... cut... them?

1|0
    0|0
  • nope lol

0|0
    0|0