Tiny Tattoo idea?

So i had my appendix taken out and i almost died. I dont have a big scar bc it was laparoscopic 3 tiny incisions. I was thinking about a mini tattoo somrthing really simple over where my appendix was. I was in the hospital for 10 days and it was hell. Complication after complication after complicstion. Any ideas?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Something that fits your personality that shows ypur strength and perseverance through your ordeal. Personally i would choose something like a broken scythe to show how I beat death. The red hospital cross. to signify that it happened at the hospital